When was the last time you went to church?

mR ReZiW

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Estacado
Never ever beenWill never ever go. Thanks for the topic though
You don't feel compelled by the power of Jesus?
alieCat-HealedByPowerOfJesus.jpglol @ not knowing the jesusspace.havent been since xmasprobably will be forced to go on easter day

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
yesterday was sunday so i'd say 10 years agome and churches hate eachotherbang bang the freelance jesus worshippers no need for a church gang
Bang bang.....em smurf

^^ 6 hours...u mad.
I planned to leave at 12 ( I got there at 10) but 12 turned to 2 and 2 turned to 4.Thing is the man kept on TALKING. Then they stopped and started the gospel choir. Bare people fitting and falling over the place. And then people went to mingle and all in all it was so bloddy long. Also I wanted to leave with my aunty so I had no choice, but to stay.Never again.

^^ 6 hours...u mad.
I planned to leave at 12 ( I got there at 10) but 12 turned to 2 and 2 turned to 4.Thing is the man kept on TALKING. Then they stopped and started the gospel choir. Bare people fitting and falling over the place. And then people went to mingle and all in all it was so bloddy long. Also I wanted to leave with my aunty so I had no choice, but to stay.Never again.
LOL, I've been to a church like that before. on the sign outside it said it was like 11-2pm, so we went there late. service went on and on, got to 4 pm and me and my mum were like "nah" so we upped and left

i havent been to a normal church service in bout 2 years...i always regret this... but i guess i feel you dont need to go to a spacific location just to prove you love/ beliefs for god.but i would like 2 show my face there in the near future, it give me a very acumpished feeling after ive attened the mass.i have been to church for funerals/christenings in the past 2years, but you said it didnt count...lolLOL @ 6 hour mass!!!

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
i havent been to a normal church service in bout 2 years...i always regret this... but i guess i feel you dont need to go to a spacific location just to prove you love/ beliefs for god.but i would like 2 show my face there in the near future, it give me a very acumpished feeling after ive attened the mass.i have been to church for funerals/christenings in the past 2years, but you said it didnt count...lolLOL @ 6 hour mass!!!
Welcome back.

Last went 8 years agoI was actually part of the billions of people that actually thought Church was something you are supposed to actually go to and was some place holy. But after reading some roman and jewish history I found out that Church is just an institution that fleeces people out of money and has no scriptural basis. I always wondered what part of the bible has followers building big worship houses with marble walls , stained glass windows, priests, pastors , bishops and all other fukkery. And all the pagan things that were fused into the church are probably the biggest reason i will never set foot in churches anyway.

^^ 6 hours...u mad.
LOL, I've been to a church like that before. on the sign outside it said it was like 11-2pm, so we went there late. service went on and on, got to 4 pm and me and my mum were like "nah" so we upped and left
Them false advertisements I swear lolIn the church I went to the preacher was like 'I know were supposed to finish at 2 but as christ is my witness we'll finish at 8, just before bible study if we have to. Now let us pray.......' huh.gif

Went church about 2 years ago. Think I need a top-up though, 'cause I badly wanted to pray that I didnt get caught in crossfire at the Lil' Wayne concert but I felt too guilty. Felt to ring my friends Marge and ask her to pray but she would have kept me on the phone forever so bun dat

^^ 6 hours...u mad.
Them false advertisements I swear lolIn the church I went to the preacher was like 'I know were supposed to finish at 2 but as christ is my witness we'll finish at 8, just before bible study if we have to. Now let us pray.......' huh.gif
dem onesWhen my mum try make me go to a church, and this service went on for tiiiiime. Instead of saying amen they jumped up and down..7 times.I'm sitting there (and jumping) for hours getting vex thinking I can't wait to leave. My sister said she'd never seen my face so screwed

^^ 6 hours...u mad.
Looooool them onesLast time I went to this kinda church... Last May I thinkTheir Friday services go nuts - 9pm till 12 is their advertised time but times they go on till 2am.. one time finished at 4 cos some girl had an evil spirit that needed casting out.. bare candlewax, water, holy oil/perfume and clothes everywhere (she stripped.)Last time I went to church anyway, yesterday.

^^ 6 hours...u mad.
that one irks me. or "God's is telling me not to finish yet..."this is why I like church of England churches-they have a schedule and they stick to 1 1/2 hours tops

A couple years ago for a concert. Use to go every Saturday when I was younger (with my aunt), use to colour in pics of Jesus and eat strawberries - was fun. As I got older had to go to the main service more and more often, never really connected with it and the people there were really weird. Stopped going at around 8ish.