Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucarelli

greatest football chant this season??

56 posts in this topic

You clearly dont go to many football matches do you....

nah lol

It's clearly Chelsea singing "Neville, you're a c*nt, you'll always be a c*nt, a c*nt...." to the tune of You'll Never Walk Alone.Very loud, very clear on TV and very very funny.

Sit down you peadaphile, sit down you peadaphile...

laugh.gifThe Neville one is class.The Adebayor and Eduardo chants are worth a mention, as is the Harold Shipman chant to City fans.But..."There's only one Arsene WengerOnly one Arsene WengerWith a packet of sweetsAnd a Portugese tanWenger's got Madeline Mccann"

Anderson son son,He's better than Kleberson,Anderson son son,He's our midfield magician,To the left, To the right,To the samba beat tonight,He is class with a brassAnd he shits on Fabregaaaaaaaaaaas.

The best song recently was Liverpools remix of 'we've got the best midfield in the world'Shame it can't be sung now Momo has left, but was a sick chant.

The Ronaldo chant I can imagine would be sick on the terraces as well... It's anthem esque, especially with everyone moving their hands together...Come like us singing 'Paul McGrath my lord' (which united ripped us off with for singing it for Scholes) its such a sick anthem, sends a chill down my spine.

Rsonist can tell me somthingbut you sir are some first class neek that only started posting in here recently cos you filled up every other room with your mindless 100 post by the hour fraff and decided to for fill your neeky conquest to conquer the forumso would you kindly f*ck the f*ck off

its actually a good original song tho

Rsonist can tell me somthingbut you sir are some first class neek that only started posting in here recently cos you filled up every other room with your mindless 100 post by the hour fraff and decided to for fill your neeky conquest to conquer the forumso would you kindly f*ck the f*ck off
lol @ Thinking I am any type of neek, I dont go into individual rooms, i just click 'view new posts' and type in whatever topics are near the top. It takes about 10 seconds to post.You can call nobody, and I mean nobody a neek fam, you have some punchable boat & ONLY ever type neeky sh*t so never try to take it there, forever typing like some weasel with OCD.I have no conquest to conquer anything, I just post here while I am at work, so another fail from you, perhaps YOU are some greased-out-scandanavian with very limited computer time & poor typing skills, but that aint me, its no effort to click reply & type..Some wannabe-funny-rat, any vanilla "that guy" guy.So don't try and chuck it you miserable failed abortion.

LASSSSAGNE OAAAAAAAHHHHLASSSSAGNE OAAAAAAAHHHHwe all laughed to bitsWhen Tottenham got the shitsLASSSSAGNE OAAAAAAAHHHHLASSSSAGNE OAAAAAAAHHHHwas in the carling cup semi final at emirates, mind you reckon the yids got a few for us after we got f*cked at the lane

lol @ Thinking I am any type of neek, I dont go into individual rooms, i just click 'view new posts' and type in whatever topics are near the top. It takes about 10 seconds to post.You can call nobody, and I mean nobody a neek fam, you have some punchable boat & ONLY ever type neeky sh*t so never try to take it there, forever typing like some weasel with OCD.I have no conquest to conquer anything, I just post here while I am at work, so another fail from you, perhaps YOU are some greased-out-scandanavian with very limited computer time & poor typing skills, but that aint me, its no effort to click reply & type..Some wannabe-funny-rat, any vanilla "that guy" guy.So don't try and chuck it you miserable failed abortion.
lol @ youfeelings caught.

lol @ youfeelings caught.
Nah but nice try, child.Go into the middle of the tunnel in the tube station, and wait till you see two lights coming toward you, run to them.

it is in my books hahahahahahaha
Love that unmistakable manc accentoh wait...

say what you will about the couse they know how to make a great chant

lol@posting video of Cockneys singing Man Utd chants. sh*t's disgusting.

lol@posting video of Cockneys singing Man Utd chants. sh*t's disgusting.
and those are the words straight out of my mouth.