Your girls kid = a constant reminder of bareback?

streets.

Almost all of our girlfriends/wifeys were not virgins when they met us. This obviously means another man was inside them before you met them. Another man groped their breast and sucked their nipples before you. Another man had his hands down her skirt and pulled down her french knickers before you. Another man had his tongue down her throat in the cinema before you.Its disgusting thinking about this stuff but most of the time we totally forget about it because theres no reminders of it. Most of the time the girl doesnt speak to her ex, so theres nothing thats "in your face" to remind you. However if your girl already has a kid, everytime you look at the kids face do you not have images of your girl having unprotected sex with a next man? When I was 17 I met this girl who had a kid and everytime I looked at the baby I had flashback visions of her getting dugg out by the babyfather. If she never had a kid this wouldnt have happened.Is your girls kid = a constant reminder of bareback?DISCLAIMER-: I have nothing against single mums or people with kids. This is a serious topic.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
laugh.gif :DSo many funny things in that post.at 17 with a kid is a problem in itself, nevermind anything else.It being unprotected wouldnt mean anything tbh, sex is sex, I think I would be equally disgusted if it was with a condom..Although I guess the imagary of a next mans sperm slowly leaking out of my girls pum is slightly disgusting but meh, never been in this situaiton.The kid wouldnt be a reminder tbh, just a reminder that she had sex, even if she doesnt have a kid, she has barebacked probably.Beleiving otherwise would be lol.As for her being lipsed, fingered, doggying, her saying 'i want your d*ck' to another man, another man having fingered her and smelled his fingers etc..Unless you scoop your girl when she is 13 (too easy) you will have these problems..

laugh.gif My darg, whats brought this on?I know what your saying though but it's a minor to me. The main reasons are:I'm unlikely to settle down with a woman with kids coz I know she'll always have a 'soft spot' for the baby father & his likely to beat it if he chooses at some point.We live in different times where its VERY VERY rare to find a virgin & depending on your age/walk of life a chick without a child.THE BIG ONE. JUST COZ SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PHYSICAL REMINDER DOESN'T MEAN SHE WASN'T/HASN'T BEEN BAREBACKEDThis is the worse one coz moretime you won't know, and most mans know how chicks stay when it comes to talking about ex-sexual partnersI think its long pondering about this, just accept or move on.Thinking about sh*t like this will f*ck up your head.Put it this way, I think bare man are more on the bareback ting than females.CONCLUSION:Just strap up, get regular tests, when sh*t get serious than BAREBACK IS YOU if you want a child. Other times do it at ur own risk lol

basically your wifying off a chick but ur considering your future with her as her kid laughs in your facewhen I was with my ex I was second man to boar tru, I hated the fact that I was second, i really did feel like I was second best lol. as I get older though them things dont bother me no more got more important things to worry about

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Tbh as you get older you will care less, the pain of being 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc will have subsided a little, when your 25 or w/e its real unrealistic to think you can get a girl that aint had d*ck given to her by several different men..

laugh.gif :DSo many funny things in that post.at 17 with a kid is a problem in itself, nevermind anything else.It being unprotected wouldnt mean anything tbh, sex is sex, I think I would be equally disgusted if it was with a condom..Although I guess the imagary of a next mans sperm slowly leaking out of my girls pum is slightly disgusting but meh, never been in this situaiton.The kid wouldnt be a reminder tbh, just a reminder that she had sex, even if she doesnt have a kid, she has barebacked probably.Beleiving otherwise would be lol.As for her being lipsed, fingered, doggying, her saying 'i want your d*ck' to another man, another man having fingered her and smelled his fingers etc..Unless you scoop your girl when she is 13 (too easy) you will have these problems..
Pretty much.Certain man think in foolish ways

Guest mattthernbsinger
big topicthis is y its all bout finding a virgin.
Queing up at the school gates a bit much are we?
lol. naa you be surprised theres a few v plates about still. minimum age i go is 19.

bladkid or not bare back is goin to stick out like a sharp thorn in a rose, something you can look from a distance and admire its beauty, but when you go to touch it it stings youthe question is can you stand the stinging and love the beautyi am chung up btw

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Girls need to realise they should try to stick with one man forever. Before protection, this was the norm (though dna wasn't known in them times so getting preggers by next man was nothing)
I agree, but everything isn't always so simple..
nevermind the kid anyways,the urkled pum shud be enuff reminder of her going bareback lol
LMFAOOOOO

lol I dont think of it liek that..But I feel better not knowing a gurls sexual past, I wont want to come across any of her Ex's, But at the same time I want to make sure that am not roling with some loose material.I aint even gonna lie, when I see my Ex's with their men. I shrug shoulders and say to my self ' Have already tried everything and been in there b4 u son' I wont want certain man looking at me like that. One of the reasons why I dont wanna know who her Ex his or seeing her child.

Guest mattthernbsinger
lol I dont think of it liek that..But I feel better not knowing a gurls sexual past, I wont want to come across any of her Ex's, But at the same time I want to make sure that am not roling with some loose material.I aint even gonna lie, when I see my Ex's with their men. I shrug shoulders and say to my self ' Have already tried everything and been in there b4 u son' I wont want certain man looking at me like that. One of the reasons why I dont wanna know who her Ex his or seeing her child.
exactly somedup thread

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
What about her sucking d*ck before?
You also have to accept that this has happened.I'm sure my ex would have told her new man that I havent bussed in her mouth/onher chest/belly/thights on numerous occasions.She would be lying.

What about her sucking d*ck before?
You also have to accept that this has happened.I'm sure my ex would have told her new man that I havent bussed in her mouth/onher chest/belly/thights on numerous occasions.She would be lying.
True, so many bitches lie. Me and my girl were honest though. My long term ex wasn't, she chatted sh*t from the start about sucking d*ck, should have seen that as a sign that she was wasted.