LETHAL B TFL FREE TRAVEL CARDS

pyrouk

I suppose we got to track these little evil terrawists.MI5 seeks powers to trawl records in new terror huntMillions of commuters could have their private movements around cities secretly monitored under new counter-terrorism powers being sought by the security services.Records of journeys made by people using smart cards that allow 17 million Britons to travel by underground, bus and train with a single swipe at the ticket barrier are among a welter of private information held by the state to which MI5 and police counter-terrorism officers want access in order to help identify patterns of suspicious behaviour.http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/mar/16/u...urity.terrorism

LOL @ thinking hes making pee. LOL @ anyone thinking grime people make money, bar dizzee.
ye its true der is no money in grime, the underground or the commercial guys...not much more than some 9-5's anyways..i was jus acknowledging him gettin some money of tfl for this sorta thing, not that it was big money.

i cant even look at "lethal bizzle" without thinking "jizzy tissue"
oh my dayspower cut& called jizzy tissue laugh.gif:D :D
i stopped listenin to lethal b after pow got rinsed really, gave his album a chance and it was pants...then this just made him dead to me as an artist. got officially buried on national tv.

LOL @ thinking hes making pee. LOL @ anyone thinking grime people make money, bar dizzee.
He's made enough to buy various properties.Big up Lethal everytime. Lol at calling him a sell out. Only guy not to sell out.
He has not, be serious man. You must be young to think he has made money. I seriously doubt he has money to buy a one bedroom flat. Only people to have made money are so solid, dizzee and maxwell d.

i cant even look at "lethal bizzle" without thinking "jizzy tissue"
oh my dayspower cut& called jizzy tissue laugh.gif:D :D
i stopped listenin to lethal b after pow got rinsed really, gave his album a chance and it was pants...then this just made him dead to me as an artist. got officially buried on national tv.
OH NO!!!!!!! He got destroyed, he should call it quits now. And the way everyone was happy and clapping after LOL

to the man dem sayin theres no money in dis ting, do u know the ppl doin it to know tht. do u know their bank balances etc.
Yes, plus it is general knowledge. Since maxwell D I haven't heard of any other mc signing a six figure sum for writing music. Plus thats rear anyway. MCs make sweet f*ck'all.

He's made enough to buy various properties.Big up Lethal everytime. Lol at calling him a sell out. Only guy not to sell out.
He has not, be serious man. You must be young to think he has made money. I seriously doubt he has money to buy a one bedroom flat. Only people to have made money are so solid, dizzee and maxwell d.
What does Mawell D do? haven't heard anything from him since pay as u go days. Lethal is probably doing alright for himself, not ballin but enough to get a yard and live comfortably.