Sign in to follow this  
Necksta

Best PS3 deals?

I saw pure people walking outta GAME with ps3's at the weekend.They must've had a deal on

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

If it werent for GTA coming out soon, I'd sell you mines for a good price.As it is..

boy just copped a white on from ebay£280 inc shipping with GT prologuejap controls are irish though x is o an vice versa

boy just copped a white on from ebay£280 inc shipping with GT prologuejap controls are irish though x is o an vice versa
second ps3?

i got a brand new 60 gig ps3 im lookin to shotworth while shottin for £500/600 n cop a shopto.com one at £260

chat sh*t...I've got a jap controller (dualshock 3) and button layout is the same as uk.only place u'll find the x and o swapped around is jap psp.

chat sh*t...I've got a jap controller (dualshock 3) and button layout is the same as uk.only place u'll find the x and o swapped around is jap psp.
he means on the actual console.the buttons do the opposite things.its the settings on the console - using a japanese controller on a uk ps3 would be normal (i have a ds3 as well)

second ps3?
i meant to put my at the beginning

beg you dont address my posts again u fassy

second ps3?
i meant to put my at the beginning
ah, cool.

I got spare cash, might just cop one so i can be part of the PS3 mandem. All i need is pro on this.

beg you dont address my posts again
iite cool seein as ur sucha little bitch and u come beggin....