Best PS3 deals?

Necksta

boy just copped a white on from ebay£280 inc shipping with GT prologuejap controls are irish though x is o an vice versa
chat sh*t...I've got a jap controller (dualshock 3) and button layout is the same as uk.only place u'll find the x and o swapped around is jap psp.
he means on the actual console.the buttons do the opposite things.its the settings on the console - using a japanese controller on a uk ps3 would be normal (i have a ds3 as well)

boy just copped a white on from ebay£280 inc shipping with GT prologuejap controls are irish though x is o an vice versa
chat sh*t...I've got a jap controller (dualshock 3) and button layout is the same as uk.only place u'll find the x and o swapped around is jap psp.
beg you dont address my posts again u fassy

beg you dont address my posts again
iite cool seein as ur sucha little bitch and u come beggin....