Heather '24.3' Mills

Trane

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattthernbsinger
lol @ that being 50percent....macca got atleast 100 mil easily.
Who said that was half?I was asking if people think women should get half.
i stand corrected. dry.gif

lol @ that being 50percent....macca got atleast 100 mil easily.
Who said that was half?I was asking if people think women should get half.
i stand corrected. dry.gif
:D My post was confusing though. And (@ Ego) pre nump are near enough useless in this country.Although they are encouraged, but they are not as clean cut ere, as they are in America

Guest The Member
She was asking for £125 mill, and got £24m.Apparently shes not appealing for money, but appealing against the fact that her appeal has been made public?Either way dumb hoe McCartney should have tripped her on the way out about man owes her £24mil
lol @ thati did think she was gunna get suttin like that coz McCartney made a 200mil deal with itunes a week agoi thought he was doing that to finance the divorce or suttin

So? She helped write Beatles classics such as 'Hey Jude' and 'Yesterday', songs which Sir Paul McCartney still performs to this very day. She also contributed to the ad-libs on 'The Girl Is Mine' with King of Pop Wacko Jacko.Sorry wrong personShe shall forever be known as Stella "Money" McCartney.

Guest The Member
So? She helped write Beatles classics such as 'Hey Jude' and 'Yesterday', songs which Sir Paul McCartney still performs to this very day. She also contributed to the ad-libs on 'The Girl Is Mine' with King of Pop Wacko Jacko.Sorry wrong person
edit: never mind

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
So? She helped write Beatles classics such as 'Hey Jude' and 'Yesterday', songs which Sir Paul McCartney still performs to this very day. She also contributed to the ad-libs on 'The Girl Is Mine' with King of Pop Wacko Jacko.Sorry wrong personShe shall forever be known as Stella "Money" McCartney.
I actually think i might hate her, money-grabbing bitch.Even worse is the Judge/jury that awarded her the monies.What should have happened is, instead of giving her money, they just put her in prison.