The Blog Thread

Guest Mickey Kane

Good still. Your version of events seem pretty similar to mine. WeirdBoris wasnt ramping. I didnt want to disclose the info but now its in the open, thats what I meant by I was violated in the Stratty thread. All I heard was "Open your legs wide" so I'm thinking yeah man cool. All of a sudden mans touching the wood. My eyes opened wide with surprise thinking "Wole arn, ah weh dis man jus do a while ago?!" The ugly brutus woman that did it to me at the Matterhorn concert was standing next to him and she started chuckling.As big and butch as she is, I would have picked her 12 times out of 10 to do that job and when she did it at the "Matterhorn" show I felt violated. Next time I'll appreciate her

Was meant to start one of these in 2006, blehI'll do it this year though. Gonna be '2008 Return of the Black Panther'.Not really but look out innit.
You heard of The White Panthers?
Yeah man they cool peoples. I even thought about wearing a White glove outside my left back pocket to signify that they are the sh*t

Guest The Member
i always wanted to start a blogbut i have nothing to say
f*ck outta here with that sh*t, I know you could start one if you wanted to...
laugh.gif:D whats that supposed to mean

Was meant to start one of these in 2006, blehI'll do it this year though. Gonna be '2008 Return of the Black Panther'.Not really but look out innit.
You heard of The White Panthers?
Yeah man they cool peoples. I even thought about wearing a White glove outside my left back pocket to signify that they are the sh*t
LOL. Nar, im serious, they are real. Google init.

Guest Mickey Kane
i always wanted to start a blogbut i have nothing to say
f*ck outta here with that sh*t, I know you could start one if you wanted to...
laugh.gif:D whats that supposed to mean
I believe in you innitNo homo

Guest Mickey Kane
"Think of a mix of Taye Diggs' character in ''Brown Sugar''; Eddie Murphy's character in ''Boomerang''; Will Smith in ''Fresh Prince'' and Kanye West on the song ''Can't Tell Me Nothing'' and you'd get an idea of what I'm like..."LOL @ this f*ck*ng d*ckhead.
The anger in that post was alot...LMAO...I'd appreciate it if everyone would add the RSS feed so whenever I update (which will be regular), you'll get a notification...http://brandkane.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/defaultThere's the URL for the feed...