Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Black Movies Appreciation Thread

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Sadly, and with no small amount of Irony, this will be filled with hood films, but meh...B0001FAHUM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpgOne of my favourites, has a f*ck*ng excellent soundtrack, the haunting saxaphone is just....sick....Post yours...

Soulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood*passes the chicken*

Can someone of higher power remove Jamals longgggggg sig pleaseThank you Kind regards Nataliexxx

Can someone of higher power remove Jamals longgggggg sig pleaseThank you Kind regards Nataliexxx
Some uptight people on this forum still.

Whats the film where the grandma dies cos she eats too much fatty food, then to commemorate her death the family sit round the table and eat the same fatty food that kills her...

Soulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood*passes the chicken*
Still need to finish watching this!Anyhooob78e4f6d441c932e435caa7a068f968c.jpgd964a43be563a2e83f33d967d34a076a.jpg

Can someone of higher power remove Jamals longgggggg sig please
I suggest increasing your screen resolutionOrBuy a new monitorSurely a 8" isn't suitable in 2008
Defo

Can someone of higher power remove Jamals longgggggg sig please
I suggest increasing your screen resolutionOrBuy a new monitorSurely a 8" isn't suitable in 2008
SPUDAGES