F.A.O Guys over 21

Badman

What is the general concensus............?do you do it?just thinking about it I dont do it no moreI made this thread coz I see enough oppertunities but dont take themespecially when im going to and from work on the train WHOY!!! every day theres an oppurtunity (big up the jubilee line)its not that im shook but I just feel like its so inapropriate to move to a chick in that way you know what f*ck it..... on the way home from work tonight im gonna move to a chick on the train and will post the outcome just to validate my point. hopefully if this thread doesnt get air I should have some opinions that I can debate with when I get home with my findings*drinks some supermalt**swallows pride**puts on war paint**leaves work*

^ LOLyeah im not sure about this either really, have done it a few times and had good results, but basically you could be anywhere (supermarket, walking to work, shopping, in church etc etc) and if you come correct with how your chirpsing & the girl is feeling you then you know your gonna get the result you want.saying that, its hard to sometimes start that convo with somebody who you have just seen on road, where as when your out drinking or raving it seems easyier because thats whats EXPECTED to happen in that situation, non?

^ LOLyeah im not sure about this either really, have done it a few times and had good results, but basically you could be anywhere (supermarket, walking to work, shopping, in church etc etc) and if you come correct with how your chirpsing & the girl is feeling you then you know your gonna get the result you want.saying that, its hard to sometimes start that convo with somebody who you have just seen on road, where as when your out drinking or raving it seems easyier because thats whats EXPECTED to happen in that situation, non?
LOL at chirpsing at church.So wagwan b, how did you find the sermon? I have a free yard, do you want to come over for some Bible Study later maybe more

LOL at chirpsing at church.So wagwan b, how did you find the sermon? I have a free yard, do you want to come over for some Bible Study later maybe more
loool

be surprised the amount of people that go church for that

well that sucked....I aint gonna come here and try hype I tell it as it is. was dry on the train (station) coming home so nothing to attack*talks the walk of shame to the bath**removes war paint**logs on to myspace and tries the easy way*anyways im getting a general feeling from the replys im seeing. first two responses your long! if I was to come aproach you in a good mannor in the train I know you will try and air. not coz of the way I look but just to get an ego boost as if to say yeah, u turfed me!well dont get excited coz it would never happen anyways

well that sucked....I aint gonna come here and try hype I tell it as it is. was dry on the train (station) coming home so nothing to attack*talks the walk of shame to the bath**removes war paint**logs on to myspace and tries the easy way*anyways im getting a general feeling from the replys im seeing. first two responses your long! if I was to come aproach you in a good mannor in the train I know you will try and air. not coz of the way I look but just to get an ego boost as if to say yeah, u turfed me!well dont get excited coz it would never happen anyways
tomorrows another day

im trying to not move to women any more i want them to move to me.just smile at most or make eye contact if i really wanna put in some effort ill say HELLO and maybe she will take the hint.
but she wud be expecting the same from you
thing is ive had enough girls to not care if i dont get one sex is only a phone call away and besides girls are taking over the world socially so its their turn to be forward.

im trying to not move to women any more i want them to move to me.just smile at most or make eye contact if i really wanna put in some effort ill say HELLO and maybe she will take the hint.
but she wud be expecting the same from you
thing is ive had enough girls to not care if i dont get one sex is only a phone call away and besides girls are taking over the world socially so its their turn to be forward.
I second this notion

its time for men to tell a girl that SHE isnt coming CORRECT by airing them and NOT gving them what they want but at the moment they are at the pinnacle of their own hype.they have on average more money than the average guythey seem to still have men chasing them while they complain bout wastemen on facebook to every other man they say they aint f*ckinthey seem to be having more sexual partners then most of us want to admitthey seem to not even CARE bout having more than one baby father and f*ckin the same nightif they can do all of this not to mention other BRAZEN antics why should a girl feel a way to be forward to man?

its time for men to tell a girl that SHE isnt coming CORRECT by airing them and NOT gving them what they want but at the moment they are at the pinnacle of their own hype.
Very true.[Guy from some mens magazine advert] WOMEN!!! [/Guy from some mens magazine advert]- Dont get your friend to do the work, about "Hi, you got a girlfriend? My friend likes you".- Dont pinch a guys bum, if the roles were reversed someone would catch a case...alie?- Dont act the clown around men, we'll just ignore even MORE.