F.A.O Guys over 21

Badman

^ LOLyeah im not sure about this either really, have done it a few times and had good results, but basically you could be anywhere (supermarket, walking to work, shopping, in church etc etc) and if you come correct with how your chirpsing & the girl is feeling you then you know your gonna get the result you want.saying that, its hard to sometimes start that convo with somebody who you have just seen on road, where as when your out drinking or raving it seems easyier because thats whats EXPECTED to happen in that situation, non?
LOL at chirpsing at church.So wagwan b, how did you find the sermon? I have a free yard, do you want to come over for some Bible Study later maybe more
dun kno da church space, brrrrap laugh.gif

lets see what girls will complain about now they can do the choosing and the chirpsing girls only choose the best man out of all the guys that move to them and for some reason they seem to wanna bitch about men being dogs etc.well now you can go and collect your mail rather than worry about the way it drops thru your letter box.

im trying to not move to women any more i want them to move to me.just smile at most or make eye contact if i really wanna put in some effort ill say HELLO and maybe she will take the hint.
but she wud be expecting the same from you
thing is ive had enough girls to not care if i dont get one sex is only a phone call away and besides girls are taking over the world socially so its their turn to be forward.

i feel the same as you (bang bang ooogling girls on the tube gang!)
So many buffers on the way to workI just cant move to them though in a packed train
Hate seeing a buffers on a train or Bus. i hardly ever move them up, specially if its packed. Not about everyone listening to what you are saying!!

Guest Vaseline
lets see what girls will complain about now they can do the choosing and the chirpsing girls only choose the best man out of all the guys that move to them and for some reason they seem to wanna bitch about men being dogs etc.well now you can go and collect your mail rather than worry about the way it drops thru your letter box.
i like that one there

i feel the same as you (bang bang ooogling girls on the tube gang!)
So many buffers on the way to workI just cant move to them though in a packed train
I did this this morning still.1 BUFF girl I seen a couple times on my tube.Didnt see her for a couple weeks. Saw her today.Was sitting down, she got on and stood up. Leaning on the glass next to my seat.Woman next to me gets off, chick comes sits next to me."Accidentally" brushes my leg sitting down, and goes "Sorry".I turned to her and go "Nah its aite, you meant to do that".she laughed.The rest is self explanatory(i got boyed)

allow getting air from someone you see mon - fri everymorning
If you know you see them all the time then it should be easier, only a fool would just jump in head 1st like say they aint gonna see them again.....
But change it to- So everytime you see me See me like this is the last timePromise that you'll talk to meTalk to me like you'll never see me again If that isn't motivation I don't know what is.Lol

LOL @ Marlon. I was about to say you dropped that nicely till I saw the extra part.
Nah I was joking still lol.Got the digits but I had to come with some sh*t like "You know you'll be thinking about me if I suddenly stop getting this train..".She texted me just now.Ego is at an all time high right now I swear down.In fact, f*ck it, Im gonna get the later train tomorrow on purpose.That will make her text me.*Laughs insecurely*

^ LOLyeah im not sure about this either really, have done it a few times and had good results, but basically you could be anywhere (supermarket, walking to work, shopping, in church etc etc) and if you come correct with how your chirpsing & the girl is feeling you then you know your gonna get the result you want.saying that, its hard to sometimes start that convo with somebody who you have just seen on road, where as when your out drinking or raving it seems easyier because thats whats EXPECTED to happen in that situation, non?
LOL at chirpsing at church.So wagwan b, how did you find the sermon? I have a free yard, do you want to come over for some Bible Study later maybe more
you'll be surprised how barefaced mandem have moved chicks at churchaint been church in a hot minutebut the last time i went, come like everyone was on heat. . .