wa da rarse wa da bumba

Guest Got Dat Cronik

no i dont like none of them gashsome of them ah flex like none of them lashall tryna tell me that they got a boyfriend me i just gwan like none of them havei be the guy that none of them hasthem gyal are air but none of thems maxbare of them wanna chat sh*t about man but there all opinions none of thems facts

No I don’t like none of them guysMans never been on one of them vybezDon’t wana get caught slippin at greengate my man wont let none of that slideDem man are eejits none of them fightWhen my man are seeking some of them hideI swear down if anyone tries it it’s a neck drop ting but none of them triedWont have a bar from none of them dudes No1s gonna put me in one of them moodsWhatchu know about 2 shanks in ur crep hes never put on 1 of them shoesBadboys? none of thems you Mana done sh*t that none of them doBoy better know that my movement roll deep but I don’t care bout none of them crews

What do u no about living on da block,Pitching 2 dem fiends dats living off da rocks,Wat u no about jail soap in a sock,I'll bus ur head and ride it broke on da block,Wat u no about Guns wen dey c*ck off,Blast a nigga 4 his 8 grand watch,Ive bin through da sticks da clips da shots,Ive ran through da raves da cribs da blocks,Ive bin on a move wen someone got popped,Cause he didn't give up da box.What you kno bout being in jail on new years eveWhere theres fights everywhereScrewz run thru in there riotin gearNever got put on a diet in thereI told the servery boy to fill up my tray before i fly and cause a riot in thereGreazy guys that'll tear screws dwn in rioting gear---R.A______________________________________________all other the lyrics on D.I.M.P.L.E.S and theres just to many others

No I don’t like none of them guysMans never been on one of them vybezDon’t wana get caught slippin at greengate my man wont let none of that slideDem man are eejits none of them fightWhen my man are seeking some of them hideI swear down if anyone tries it it’s a neck drop ting but none of them triedWont have a bar from none of them dudes No1s gonna put me in one of them moodsWhatchu know about 2 shanks in ur crep hes never put on 1 of them shoesBadboys? none of thems you Mana done sh*t that none of them doBoy better know that my movement roll deep but I don’t care bout none of them crews
WASNT GONNA POST COS I COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO TYPE IT