Waste man

Totty

7. If you named yourself after a cartoon
bang bang flat eric aint animated gang
bang bang ks1 drop outgang
wormla7.gif
A cartoon is not the same as an animation...He called out people named after a cartoon..Unless your tryna imply that you wished he sent for you?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vaseline
7. If you named yourself after a cartoon
bang bang flat eric aint animated gang
bang bang ks1 drop outgang
wormla7.gif
A cartoon is not the same as an animation...He called out people named after a cartoon..Unless your tryna imply that you wished he sent for you?
NahI meant I get away with that one because flat eric aint a cartoon.

Guest Mr. Estacado

if you have a combo avi & sig of a different male every couple of monthsif those males were scorcher & fabolousif you sound like an estate edition of kermit the frog

Your a wasteman if you rock fake airmax 95sl_3d4c8746c1bc768d306010617f759f52.jpg
tru say hes a safe still, but i gotta give RBG ratings still. if only everyone knew da story behind this. the power of pro, loldem myspace slip up there10. if u put ur my space in ur sig (ur basically asking for sum slewage)
Is that steffidge?Jesus christ he is one ugly motherf*cker

Your a wasteman if you rock fake airmax 95sl_3d4c8746c1bc768d306010617f759f52.jpg
tru say hes a safe still, but i gotta give RBG ratings still. if only everyone knew da story behind this. the power of pro, loldem myspace slip up there10. if u put ur my space in ur sig (ur basically asking for sum slewage)
Is that steffidge?Jesus christ he is one ugly motherf*cker
J-Step...

Guest djbmc
Your a wasteman if I cant scroll down the page at full pace without my computer lagging completely due to your f*ck*ng sig.
so f*ck*ng true....
whens the new mix line up bmc biggrin.gif
lol, due to my recent unemployment history i am lacking in the new vinyl dept. i was thinking of making an old skool grime mix if ur interested?