Waste man

Totty

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

indirects >> ________________quality stuff.ang tite man like aquaman & steffidge, you totally ended man.handshake.jpgThe e-burial was a lot.
cool bravput it therea3o6iw.jpg
laugh.gif I MUST BE RED COS THIS HAD ME IN TEARS.MANS GOT THEM IN THERE AVI N sh*t.
LMAO Them Mandible Claws' there.
:D :D fuk rite offtook man for any mick foley

indirects >> ________________quality stuff.ang tite man like aquaman & steffidge, you totally ended man.handshake.jpgThe e-burial was a lot.
cool bravput it therea3o6iw.jpg
laugh.gif I MUST BE RED COS THIS HAD ME IN TEARS.MANS GOT THEM IN THERE AVI N sh*t.
LMAO Them Mandible Claws' there.
:D :D fuk rite offtook man for any mick foley
lololSOOOCKKOOOOOOOO

You think your're doing well in life coz u shot drugsYou use a ridiculous amount of slang...constantly refferin to ones self in the third personYou're a small time DJ/MC who thinks he don't need another job on the sideYou have a profilepicYou think a chick who has over 3 partners is a whore
Just checking...Who has, or who has had?

ur a wasteman if u was an mc in the 1st crew in this videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Y5Lg3NkQ0TTKK
arghhh sent.*looks at mizchif*dnt have it fam
loool the first guy repping lot 29allow it man!
to be fair tht was like 4 years ago..but still
It's been well established that I am not a wasteman. Tsk Tsk Feedback split up over a year and a half ago allow those sendments I'm greasy nobodies ever told me I'm not.

If you buss tears or feelings over an internet sloshIf you use multiple usernames to hide your identity and sendIf you use the word homo and havent had sex in over than 3 weeksIf you call a girl ugly but are linking girls which look like Shabba RanksIf you catch feelings over things on here and are in denial

If you buss tears or feelings over an internet sloshIf you use multiple usernames to hide your identity and sendIf you use the word homo and havent had sex in over than 3 weeksIf you call a girl ugly but are linking girls which look like Shabba RanksIf you catch feelings over things on here and are in denial
LMAO