Wiley - Wearing My Rolex (Video)

Guest faze

Due for digital release on the 7th April & National Release On 5th Maygetting daytime air play on most commercial radio now, heard it for the first time on a night out in revolution on saturday aswell....should do very well.....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got wheeled up where i was other night aswell

its on that 1xtra ad on BBC one aswell the part where cameo is sayin "its all bless" they replaced the t2 song
aww thats wat tune it replaced was pissin me of not knowin wat tune it replacedu no them onesbut i like this tune still big tune sum thing different and sum thing the galdem can like to from wiley

see them filming the vid for this tune last night in a car park by the local astro footie pitcheslooks kinda mad stillthe scene i saw was a group of female dancers dressed up in foxes out fits dancing aroundand my boy was telling me how wiley got a budget from rolex for the tune aswellso it seems wiley might just make more money from this tune then he makes from grime

and my boy was telling me how wiley got a budget from rolex for the tune aswell
i have a feeling thats fraff...
i wudda thought it was fraff to if i didnt no he goes out with wiley's sis (not the one bashy exposed) and plus i no the sis well so boy make of it wat u want