If You Witnessed A Murder What Would You Do?

Guest RBG

If you saw it but didnt bell da fedz cud they try do u for perverting the cause of justice if they found out later you was a key witness...or is it up the person whether they want to help the fedz...I wouldnt snitch the details to the police, i would rather find out who was duppied and tell the family let them do as they wish wid the name...

If you saw it but didnt bell da fedz cud they try do u for perverting the cause of justice if they found out later you was a key witness...or is it up the person whether they want to help the fedz...I wouldnt snitch the details to the police, i would rather find out who was duppied and tell the family let them do as they wish wid the name...
Unfortunately not im afraid.

Definition Of SnitchingSnitch is a person that tells on someone just to get they ass in trouble. A snitch is not liked by real hardcore G's. It doesn't matter who the snitch runs and tells da police, teachers, or they momma snitching is snitching.

Guest ShabbzE3

I'd ring up blade and ask to lend a Porche for 2mins then bop down sainsburys buy a birthday cake then drive to the scene and leave it by the body then pop in to WH Smiths and read a book and wack a score on roulette and give the dog a good pat on the head as I walk to the chip shop to buy a batterd sausages and a coke then walk up to Blockbusters get a action move and spud few chicks on the way and type few numbers in the phone on the way then walk up the hill get in and take my shoes off and jump into bed with and watch the dvd then switch the light offgood night

Definition Of SnitchingSnitch is a person that tells on someone just to get they ass in trouble. A snitch is not liked by real hardcore G's. It doesn't matter who the snitch runs and tells da police, teachers, or they momma snitching is snitching.
The Oxford dictionary has become uncomfortably informal nowadays.

Guest Mr. Estacado

depends tbh i'd go up to the murderer spud him ask him why he done it if he was avenging his fallen brother who died in wombat over the princess of the xiwalin dynasty then i'd hold my mout.

depends tbh i'd go up to the murderer spud him ask him why he done it if he was avenging his fallen brother who died in wombat over the princess of the xiwalin dynasty then i'd hold my mout.
lol @ finkin u wudnt get left in a vacant if dey clocked u saw da whole crime (no chris and snoop)

Just carry on walking, it's not my business, why should i get involved.
Saw if ur marge got duppied and sum1 body saw it u wudnt wana no who dun it....Spleen..Ang tyt u...

Saw if ur marge got duppied and sum1 body saw it u wudnt wana no who dun it....Spleen..Ang tyt u...
if i'm being honest, i wouldn't get myself involved. e.g. if i saw your gran getting her purse snatched by a few yobs and then falling to the ground, i wouldn't get involved.

if i'm being honest, i wouldn't get myself involved. e.g. if i saw your gran getting her purse snatched by a few yobs and then falling to the ground, i wouldn't get involved.
Im talking bout getting duppied...You wouldnt try track me down an drop a cuple names...Skeen...

Guest Mr. Estacado
lol @ finkin u wudnt get left in a vacant if dey clocked u saw da whole crime (no chris and snoop)
lol @ thinkin i wouldn't do a michael

lol @ thinkin i wouldn't do a michael
lol @ not watching the wireonly fink dat wud save u is doing a jesus

Was gonna make this topic. Was thinking about it downstairs whilst watching Crimewatch. I couldnt. My quality of life would be worse if I snitched then if I didnt. If I snitched, I would be looking over my back at all times thinking that someone was after me. Would be sh*t scared that my famo may get attacked and possibly killed because of me even if the muffled my voice and pixelated my face, I'd still think someone could hot me. The world is maaaad smallf*ck that. I'd rather live with knowing who done it than acting on it and having to move off ends and have no contact with fam.

Guest Sean Ash

I would come forward as a witness straight up.If you have no morals at all, and you take the life of someone easily, without a second thought.. That is not me..I have moralsIf you can kill someone, I don't want you on the same streets as my kids..You ain't fit for society.If I don't come forward, who will they kill next?Call me a grass, I don't care..I don't see how someone else can commit such a crime and then I become the bad guy.