IS IT ME OR...

Guest PennyTraitor

Guest PennyTraitor
It's been that way for a couple of months nowDon't know what the rest of Tim's show is saying tho, I only check for the sets on youtube
thts wot im sayin, i was gonna say the whole show is better but then i havent really listened to the whole show too tough.i like his interviews better anyway, hes got more character.

Thing with Westwood though he doesnt have any respect for the Grime artists, taking the piss out of the artists, the artists mums, making them look like fools etc BUT if hes got a yank on the show he wouldnt even try it, he makes the scene look unproffesional by the way he acts towards the artists and when you got a heavy base that dont listen to Grime listining to Westwoods show cuz its Westwood and they hear him taking the piss outta the artists the listeners are gonna think he has no respect for them and that the scene is poorly run (which it is, but you could still try make it seem more professional when the artists themselves are acting more proffesional on the show than Westood)Whereas Logan actually knows his stuff, has a proper discussion about the music without the whole fake persona and sh*t

Guest PennyTraitor
the whole grime scene is deaded nowdubstep scene>>>>grime scene imo
mayb on da net/forumbut touch da road an see wat gets played more
trust. i was in SUTTON tonight fam, pure white ppl goin nuts for grime, obviously not hard grime but still.