Sign in to follow this  
Ephren Taylor

Bitch of the day...The levels?!?!

Theres some talk about the levels in BOTD being low sometimes.. Personally I dont see it.Some of u clearly have some homo taste...Try to test it anyways...*Posts a chick*You try to beat the previous chick with your chick...1 pic only...8da4e794ed025e9e142ea1903ab3a136.jpg

Guest Vaseline

TBH I could post a picture of gabrielle unionbut that would be swagallow deading your topic on 2nd reply like that.I'll wait to 2nd page.

kelis.jpg
biggrin.gif:D :D she converted me into the curly hair businessshes so f*ck*ng choong we have a winner already about she dont beat the first picture fuuckkkkkk orrrff

Every girl in this thread is butters, I wouldn't speak to any of them on road.(Drops the bait and waits for everyone to jump and rush me as if I dissed their wifey)

Every girl in this thread is butters, I wouldn't speak to any of them on road.(Drops the bait and waits for everyone to jump and rush me as if I dissed their wifey)
eks used to say that barrree

This is what im saying...So wheres the better pic??1 pic, 1 chick...easy?

No, add ur own bad bitch.Surely?
Yep..But this one is blatently tops so far8da4e794ed025e9e142ea1903ab3a136.jpgU saying this is the most peng pic of the day???
Bodys fire, face aint really.Post more pics though anyway.

No, add ur own bad bitch.Surely?
Yep..But this one is blatently tops so far8da4e794ed025e9e142ea1903ab3a136.jpgU saying this is the most peng pic of the day???
Bodys fire, face aint really.Post more pics though anyway.
See bitch #20 for more pics

No way Super, that chick resembles a transexual.Arghh, I hate the way the internet has made me so fussy. I know if I saw her on road I'd be sprung.So far the oriental chick is the nicest one in this thread though.