FAO Car heads

NiNES.

basically i left my car for 5 hours at yard for some men to come and tint it. (payin them later)come back home now and the tinting is not done aswell i thought, isit normal for me to ring them up to tell them to come back and make it more darker?or isit not possible for them to do that?

gotta be careful on the darkness of your tints nowrecently the police have been making people peel ( yes peel off ) off their tints if their too darkyou cant even accept just a fine because technically the car is not "roadworthy" so they wont even let you drive it away,

gotta be careful on the darkness of your tints nowrecently the police have been making people peel ( yes peel off ) off their tints if their too darkyou cant even accept just a fine because technically the car is not "roadworthy" so they wont even let you drive it away,
Current UK law (2006) states that rear side windows and the backwindow can be tinted as required. Tinting of the windscreen must allow at least 75% light transmission. This is 70% in the case of the front side windows.At present it is not checked at the MOT.

Guest Swiftie
Current UK law (2006) states that rear side windows and the backwindow can be tinted as required. Tinting of the windscreen must allow at least 75% light transmission. This is 70% in the case of the front side windows.At present it is not checked at the MOT.
For the sake of arguments, leave everything from the A pillar frontwards as default...

For the sake of arguments, leave everything from the A pillar frontwards as default...
yeh true say u'll get pulled by traffic cops all the time othewise to check...not worth the hassle

I've got smoke on the back windows, and a light smoke on the front two.It is tinted, but when compared with the back windows, it makes it look lighter, and even untinted, so I havent ever been pulled for them.The only reason you're going to get pulled is if you draw attention to yourself. Ie. loud music with tints up, hairdryer exhaust, rubbing wheel arches.If you have tinted your car smartly, and not gone overboard, you shouldnt have any trouble.

as if the goons in ther car actually know this and quote it to the policeand you think the police care they will still stop you to investigate

ooo a tint spray, how long would that last ?skeemo how much did u pay them ?has anyone got any extra body parts on their car ? well not actual body parts but those parts that make you car look chunkier at the bottom ?

yh fam, it cant be to dark or boydem give u a 2 week notice to get it removed n if u dnt ur car can get repossessed.JUST BE HAPPY UR DRIVING, CERTAIN MAN STILL ON OYSTER CARD.not me, i got my whip. lol
nah g now they make you peel the sh*t off on the spot.thats why when I see boydem, my front windows go straight down, rain snow hail stones what ever the weather.

Its sh*t.It will come out patchy, darker in some areas than others, powdery, and will not flake off and not last.Its like painting a wall with one coat of paint.Paint that has dust in it.On a windy day.Trust me, just dont do it, its a complete waste of time, and will look absolute sh*t.