Confused about Crim Record

Guest ShabbzE3

Guest ShabbzE3

Yeah i done stupid things few years ago and got a final warning never went to court or nothing and never done anything since but have I got a criminal record or does this show up on the checks they do for when I apply for a job because I made a thread a week ago about a job when they sent back a reply next day and wonderin if this was a reason. If they do show will they ever go ?

You don't have a criminal recordDepending on when u were arrested, they'll have ur dna when they processed you unless u were cautioned on roadIf u were taken to the station then your in the criminal records system but you have NO criminal recordWhen it comes to jobs, just say no even though they is a little part that asks you to disclose even cautions. I'd ignore that coz it won't show up if they do a crb check.Your blessed, just be careful if & when u do criminal sh*t (they got ur dna fam)

Guest ShabbzE3
You don't have a criminal recordDepending on when u were arrested, they'll have ur dna when they processed you unless u were cautioned on roadIf u were taken to the station then your in the criminal records system but you have NO criminal recordWhen it comes to jobs, just say no even though they is a little part that asks you to disclose even cautions. I'd ignore that coz it won't show up if they do a crb check.Your blessed, just be careful if & when u do criminal sh*t (they got ur dna fam)
Nice one for that Goddaz, Yeah i've changed alot and thank good I aint f*cked up my life I got away just in time

Nice one for that Goddaz, Yeah i've changed alot and thank good I aint f*cked up my life I got away just in time
why did you go to court?

Guest ShabbzE3
why did you go to court?
i didnt

No probs fam,PSLook out for the 'Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act' too coz some employees use this. Depending on the crime, you legally don't have to say sh*t.