(PS3) VIP2 PRO LEAGUE

mR ReZiW

LEAGUE TEAM OPTIONS  

1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

shocase ur a f*ck*ng badman at da game brudda, ur telling me u dnt wna test ur ability????? ur a BADMAN u know (no bread) prove it, if man won the league wit a.villa i'll bow down to u. trust me fam doing a league tests the v.best of pes players n dats what the games all about
there you goyour already suggesting its gonna be difficult.its a good idea, and we should do it.but we should do the cup competition to seperate the men from the boys.you can say you know the list of whos who, but tbh, you dont.not when the pressures on... if we play this cup then theres no arguingwhat happens in the competition is it, the winner is the best.its crazy to think giving sick players a massive handicap, decent players an average handicap and, in your opinion 'sh*t players' a big advantage makes it fair. it makes it interesting and fun and theres time for that as itll take LOOONG to do (probably till the next pro)we should egt the cup out of the way and then mvoe onto something thats gonna take time
trust me bruv u aunt been around everyones been playing for a while now, we all know eachothers levels
loljust because i dont get involved with the hype on the forum doesnt mean i aint around.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iam just added myself to this comp league or cup whatever BRING IT ON. But a quick ?... You see the gametag is that the 1 u sign in with on the PS3 OR the 1 of the 3 TAGS U GET ON THE GAME. I PUT THE 1 THAT I SIGN INTO THE PS3 WITH ihustle101.
People can contact you via PSN, which is fine but it helps to let us know what you sign into Pro with

im on it but i need to buy the game & sign up to the pesrankings site cant do it at work tho
lol
We still doing the seeded thing?
yhyh
Iam just added myself to this comp league or cup whatever BRING IT ON. But a quick ?... You see the gametag is that the 1 u sign in with on the PS3 OR the 1 of the 3 TAGS U GET ON THE GAME. I PUT THE 1 THAT I SIGN INTO THE PS3 WITH ihustle101.
WHO DA f*ck IS DIS. man burst onto the scene like SOULJA BOY. hold tite dem laat minute ones dere lol. i'll add u now

This topic got made last night lolBut yh Im down anyway, hopefully i wont get taken for kushty and get beaten 9-2 unsure.gifI dunno how im gonna sign up to that pesrankings site though (im at work and i gotta go off site so no computer, and my computer at yard is broken lol), can i still play if i aint signed up?

People can contact you via PSN, which is fine but it helps to let us know what you sign into Pro with
OK COOL BRUV WHEN I GET HOME I'LL CHECK I THINK ITS L.F.C78 but i'll double check

This topic got made last night lolBut yh Im down anyway, hopefully i wont get taken for kushty and get beaten 9-2 unsure.gifI dunno how im gonna sign up to that pesrankings site though (im at work and i gotta go off site so no computer, and my computer at yard is broken lol), can i still play if i aint signed up?
get someone to sign up foryou

im on it but i need to buy the game & sign up to the pesrankings site cant do it at work tho
lol
yhyh
WHO DA f*ck IS DIS. man burst onto the scene like SOULJA BOY. hold tite dem laat minute ones dere lol. i'll add u now
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA BOUT SOULJA BOY THATS WHAT I MEAN BOUT SOME MAN GOT TALK.. IAMMA ENJOY BEATING YOU JUST FOR THAT LMFAO

lol
yhyh
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA BOUT SOULJA BOY THATS WHAT I MEAN BOUT SOME MAN GOT TALK.. IAMMA ENJOY BEATING YOU JUST FOR THAT LMFAO
lol, COME ON NOW DERE EVIDENCE IS THERE. MAN JUST BURST ON DA SEEN 20MINS AGO lol
So farreziw.k, DeeRC, jjlobban, matistuta, skema007, Sho_Case, ihustle101,
D.BRAIN definitleys gna be dere MACZA man if i can get hold of him n j-step once i sign him in
LOL @ if this onelove guy ends up duppying everyone and winning the league undefeated with west ham
i know, lol