LEAGUE TEAM OPTIONS  

1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All its gonna be if a small person wins...ah well he only won cuz he was a sick team and i had to be swag onelol @ putting me in group a* cuz i lost 7-3 to reziw (barca 5cutbacks 1laggy pen n 1 laggy own goal)..Dbrain got showed wats reli gud still...Id rather be the underdog anyway because if i lose its expected but wen i beat guys its gonna make dem luk lyk any pes8 virgin..Were as people lyk reziw who fink dere shower r gona be bought down the earth buy other players...I mite sign up later

All its gonna be if a small person wins...ah well he only won cuz he was a sick team and i had to be swag onelol @ putting me in group a* cuz i lost 7-3 to reziw (barca 5cutbacks 1laggy pen n 1 laggy own goal)..Dbrain got showed wats reli gud still...Id rather be the underdog anyway because if i lose its expected but wen i beat guys its gonna make dem luk lyk any pes8 virgin..Were as people lyk reziw who fink dere shower r gona be bought down the earth buy other players...I mite sign up later
i swear RBG must be a chick, the way HE or SHE moans bout everything. i cant see a small person winning to tttt n if dat does happened this person wud have obviously had to of worked hard to earn da wins, remember its a league so the persons gna have to be consistent wit results.NO ONE CARES IF U SIGN UP TBH. i doubt anyones looking forward to ur bitching about cutbacks n kits n da rest of the bullshit u keep in ur excuses box

i swear RBG must be a chick, the way HE or SHE moans bout everything. i cant see a small person winning to tttt n if dat does happened this person wud have obviously had to of worked hard to earn da wins, remember its a league so the persons gna have to be consistent wit results.NO ONE CARES IF U SIGN UP TBH. i doubt anyones looking forward to ur bitching about cutbacks n kits n da rest of the bullshit u keep in ur excuses box
Its not bitching its real talk...Your just getting pissed cuz u kno dis....Minor i wont sign up not about people making the games lags or using cutbacks all the time...Take ma name out the first post...

reziws gunna clock up bare posts
dun know, smh. wot have i got myself into, lol
Its not bitching its real talk...Your just getting pissed cuz u kno dis....Minor i wont sign up not about people making the games lags or using cutbacks all the time...Take ma name out the first post...
ok, r u sure thou. u may regret it later on. u mite aswell join

llow at moaning at cutbacks.I just can't fathom it.If you concede that many cutbacks, your game is not on point. You're dragging your defenders out of position it seems. Don't rush out the to the player on the wing, just stay tight in the middle, force them to shoot through a crowd or pass to your well placed defender.The game is a learning curve, you shouldn't continuously be beaten by the same goal mate!I hate conceding them because it means I've really f*cked up to let them make the pass to an unmarked striker.

Theres a difference between cutbacks and squaring a ball in the center. Thats what i think certain man are getting confused with, sometimes its impossible to stop against man like Adriano whos on the touch line but any other player your center backs should be dealing with the person thats got the ball.

llow at moaning at cutbacks.I just can't fathom it.If you concede that many cutbacks, your game is not on point. You're dragging your defenders out of position it seems. Don't rush out the to the player on the wing, just stay tight in the middle, force them to shoot through a crowd or pass to your well placed defender.The game is a learning curve, you shouldn't continuously be beaten by the same goal mate!I hate conceding them because it means I've really f*cked up to let them make the pass to an unmarked striker.
It means there a sh*t play and know they cant score any other way...I don't drag the out off position but you cant stop them every time especially when your tryna play attacking football yourself....And every attack they make is based around using cutbacks in the end....lol @ learning curve lyk say i haven't been playing pro since the first 1...Sum teams its almost impossible not to concede cutbacks for example Barca which all the shook players use all the time..

Theres a difference between cutbacks and squaring a ball in the center. Thats what i think certain man are getting confused with, sometimes its impossible to stop against man like Adriano whos on the touch line but any other player your center backs should be dealing with the person thats got the ball.
Exatcly at least sum1 knows...I know what a cutback is..Certain guys fink dey are easy to stop...Try tackle messi running down the wing 15+ times in a match and running into the box and doing a fruball across the 6yard box n eto blasting it into an empty net...Squaring it across the box you have more time and more players in the box to get infront of the opposing players etc..

Then you're pissed. If you've been playing since the first 1 and don't improve or suss each new version's flaws, boyyy...
Obviously i have improved...Sum fings are impossible to improve on...

Then you're pissed. If you've been playing since the first 1 and don't improve or suss each new version's flaws, boyyy...
co sign.ADOTBIZ jump on dis ting brudda. KUSHTY still needs to sign up aswell.WE MAY HAVE TO DELAY THE DRAW, COS I KNOW BARE MAN R GNA COME CRYING ABOUT KNOWONE TOLD ME N TING.

THE MOST FAMOUS CUTBACK IN HISTORY PART 1. LOL
I wouldnt class that in the same league as the cutbacks people use in pro...Weres the other 15 or so videos of man utd trying to score using that type of football then?Or did they do it just the once?

I wouldnt class that in the same league as the cutbacks people use in pro...Weres the other 15 or so videos of man utd trying to score using that type of football then?Or did they do it just the once?
they've done it bare times, the 2-2 against arsenal at highbury jeeezzzzz come like i gave dem some tipsNO ONE BUT TWO! GOALS BY CUTBACKS

they've done it bare times, the 2-2 against arsenal at highbury jeeezzzzz come like i gave dem some tipsNO ONE BUT TWO! GOALS BY CUTBACKS
So weres the rest of there cutbacks attempts and goals from every other game they play in like you do?

if you did them on pro, they aint cutbacksthey are just passes across the box.cutbacks are when you run to the goal line and CUT IT BACK to an unmarked striker(cutbacks dont bother me either, i echo what others say about your tactics not being upto scratch)but they aint cutbacks, well nto the pro kind anyway