(PS3) VIP2 PRO LEAGUE

mR ReZiW

LEAGUE TEAM OPTIONS  

1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

Trust I'm swag but I don't want an "advantage" over anyone. I'm fine rocking spurs, villa, w.ham *shudders* anyone
im not gna lie to u, from what i saw ur pretty good, sorry brudda ur hustle aint wekcome here lol
is this gonna be a proper league like say we play 42 games against each person?cos i got a site which u can make matches and fixtures and sh*t. as many matches as u want. hows this gonna b donehow many matches?
thats mission impossible, you'll probably just play everyone twice

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is dumbwhat is with these classes of teamshow are you deciding who gets what teamcan you change team each matchwhat kind of format is this?
The teams have been divided by strength so the top players on here can't get Barca/Inter and completely dominate the league.The team you get is the team you play everyone with, twice.However....Would it be better to make it a complete lottery and anyone can get any team? Obviously at the risk of the top guys on here getting the best teams...I think we should just do it where anyone can get anyone, then at the end of the league we can really verify who should be in what brackett...

just gotta wait for everyone to get back from work/uni/college any objections wid da draw???
I aint played JJ, but I think he's top selected... maybe Sho Case can verify as they play a lot.
shocase??
this is dumbwhat is with these classes of teamshow are you deciding who gets what teamcan you change team each matchwhat kind of format is this?
GAMBINO created the classes to distinguish the BRILLIANT teams from the V.GOOD n jus GOOD teams.we're gna have a draw noits a league

The teams have been divided by strength so the top players on here can't get Barca/Inter and completely dominate the league.The team you get is the team you play everyone with, twice.However....Would it be better to make it a complete lottery and anyone can get any team? Obviously at the risk of the top guys on here getting the best teams...I think we should just do it where anyone can get anyone, then at the end of the league we can really verify who should be in what brackett...
i thought of dat init but tru say if i get BARCA or sho gets MAN U its a rap. obviously da grade B mandem r certified bad bwoys at pro n it'd be unfair for us to get bad bwoy teams. if gud people get sh*t teams its fair, atleast u have a challenge n it'll take sum elbow grease to win the league plus it will make da league table look more respectable.and everymans pro talent will actually shine through

Guest Sho Case

f*ck thatthese classes are bullshithe doesnt even play pro anymorefurther moreyou're putting man in classes that you havent played againstman should be able to pick their team,if not then random