PES2009 Wish List

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres SO many things to list its unreal.
yup.Scrap everything that was done for 2008 n start over.
they need a bigger team to work on it fresh idea's & sh*t they have to come back big cos im sure they have lost a few fans to fifa after pes2008

Don't rush it's release, make sure there's no lag online or slowdown offline!Make certain players sh*t this time round... Adriano *ahem* ... he should be any Marcus Bent. His shot power is bollocks.improve the keepers.Go back to 2006 sort of ways, that game was probably the best in the series.Though I like how hard 2008 is to defend, it's definitely more realistic in that aspect. No 'hold down square or x and simply tackle'... you have to use your whole team to defend and wait for your opponents to make a mistake... it's good.

DEFINITELY fix up 1 player mode i.e. MASTER LEAGUE, GET LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (cheap f*ckers), get a better service provider for online (cheap f*ckers once again) u gotta think how much dere caking thou, how can dey not update sh*t but probably still sell more dan FIFA, smh
fifa get the license tru they out sell pro every yr

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Bare stuff. off the top of my head:-More realistic stats, certain pro favourites - Owen, Adriano need taking down.No more 'super' players such as Rooney, Messi and E'too who its nearly impossible to tackle even if your standing in front of themSmarter AI - its f*ck*ng annoying when your centre backs chasing the ball down in your opponents half. Even on manual, as soon as you swap player your previous player goes on mad walkies. This is a particular problem for fullbacks because they get caught out of position so easy no matter how deep a line you play.More interactive master league - i don't know how but it needs doingThe mission modes from ps2 need adding to 360Better replays

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I dont give a sh*t about licensing tbh. Or making it like fifa, i hate fifa.pro 08 was more like fifa than any pro game has been so far, and its sh*t.They gave it a more cinematic feel/look but flopped it on the gameplay side.They need to go back to sh*t graphics with sick gameplay.

Fifa's gameplay is more realistic and there is more you can do with the ball.Can't run past mans like pro... all round fifa 08 is far better than pro 08 especially be a pro.

I dont give a sh*t about licensing tbh. Or making it like fifa, i hate fifa.pro 08 was more like fifa than any pro game has been so far, and its sh*t.They gave it a more cinematic feel/look but flopped it on the gameplay side.They need to go back to sh*t graphics with sick gameplay.
your chattin pure sh*t there

Bare stuff. off the top of my head:-More realistic stats, certain pro favourites - Owen, Adriano need taking down.No more 'super' players such as Rooney, Messi and E'too who its nearly impossible to tackle even if your standing in front of themSmarter AI - its f*ck*ng annoying when your centre backs chasing the ball down in your opponents half. Even on manual, as soon as you swap player your previous player goes on mad walkies. This is a particular problem for fullbacks because they get caught out of position so easy no matter how deep a line you play.Better replays

master league is sh*t tho i swere they said they made it better in 08 but when i played it felt the same the need more modes tho im sure pes is kanomi best seller they need to pumb more P's in to makin the game need an online league option like fifa too

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
your chattin pure sh*t there
I disagree.What pro has been more like the new fifa games then the most current one?I aint talkin about the ones pre ps2..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
pes08 is nothing like fifa 08 or fifa 07
TBH I played...05? or 03 lastproperly.But Still, pro 08 is MORE like fifa than any of the other pro games have been imo.Its movin more & more toward that style..