PES2009 Wish List

Mr. Gayle

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
pes08 is nothing like fifa 08 or fifa 07
TBH I played...05? or 03 lastproperly.But Still, pro 08 is MORE like old fifa than any of the other pro games have been imo.Its movin more & more toward that style..
had to edit that for you
Fair enough tbh, because Fifa is becoming more like the old pro..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pes08 is nothing like fifa 08 or fifa 07
TBH I played...05? or 03 lastproperly.But Still, pro 08 is MORE like old fifa than any of the other pro games have been imo.Its movin more & more toward that style..
had to edit that for you
Fair enough tbh, because Fifa is becoming more like the old pro..
its not you no

The licence makes a big diffeence IMO
They do and this is a reason why Fifa sells more.The Japanese and European developers need to meet more in the middle rather than a 3rd party doing the business. Both teams have a different vision of the game.Need to take time making this PES.Master League is crap, it was good when we first got it because it was something different but now nah it's bland. If they're going to continue using it get rid of the points system, not having enough at the end of season to continue is a waste of time. Stats need improving ALOT!.

Guest Sho Case

i think they need to improve whats already there,more than they need to add more modeslately pro has shown me a lotthey need to make the servers criss,care notthey need to to have consistent officiatingno super players,no player in the modern game constantly walks through the whole teama bit of realism in terms of stamina..if you're gunna run 40 yards at a time with eto'o he should be dead come 60/70 minsmore injuries,collisions with keeper don't allow man to walk on like its minorparrying shots,keepers tend to push things over more than back outclaiming crosses,there should be more keeper functions (punch,palm,catch)same regarding keeper throws,nuff times i see a fullback in spacethrow it,but it does a girls throw to the oppositions nearest playermore tacticalbeing able to deliberately curl a pass,short of long,high or lowcertains i see a sick pass on,but know you cant make it on pro,gotta make it in 2 insteadpenalties still don't always go where i press it,pure go middle when im pressing bottom rightshould be a power meter for goal kicksthrow in are sheg,takes 5 seconds to wind up a long throw,gets shut down EARLYonline mode should allow viewers,lobbies,more in depth analysis of your profile,points system needs to make sensebattering a guy 8-0 & getting 6 points isnt serious,especially when you get the same for a 1-0 winPLAYERS STATS need to be on pointthats the most important thing for me(free kick stance included)

Guest Risky360

low da way they runlook so fukin gayeven a ps2 game wud look betta(am talkin bout 360 bitss)add gamertag if ur on any games lyk fifa 08 and call of duty4Gamertag: Risky380Reppin it with pride!

Co Sign Sho case A whole revamp of the graphics engine same engine from PS1 Days, Not A Good Look, need to be life like pro still kinda looks like play doeMore than 20 save slots, unlimited Allow u to save goals as u score them, to many times ive scored a banger only for the person to quit before the game is dunMore stats after games, like who got MOTM, players passing accuracy's Ect (slew certain guys even worse)In game replays show the players name who had the shotMake Master League Real, im tired :D Players get tired after a long run, takes the piss when Ronaldo can run round across the pitch 5 times and then breeze pass 5 of my players Have a online gallery of your goals even make compilation for people to watch, rate and recommend At least 2v2Ask you to load the formation at the start up screen or auto load, hate going online and forgetting to load itMake the matches fluid, like if no one presses start just make the bre run over and take the throw in, Corner, Free kick or Foul instead of it automatically placing the players there, then take time to pass, i swear in this game it was meant to do that ain't seen in once online dry.gif More stadium's i want to play at WHL Real chants Fix the fans, another big let downBeing able to flick the coin to see who takes kick off and plays from what end Fix up the online they been taking the piss for too long, i cant say how disappointed i was when i saw how sh*t the online mode was it, just ranked match and create a match i swear i felt robbed, so awkward to joins games as well, should have make it just like Pro 6 on PS2 still kinda sh*t but not as bad as the 360 version. The fact that they was no create a league/tournament :D The teams 3 kits f*ck only having 2, was pissed that the Spurs yellow one weren't there Penalty's cant believe how they f*cked it up so much, the view don't bother me just the control never works Camera angles for replays, some times u get the wace angle and cant see sh*tGet some more boots in the game, just That player celebration when he talks in to the mic he don't says , Yeaahhh no more :D More/better cut scenes for fouls When players get injured give them a limp, pass ain't as accurate, cant shoot good like fifa98, you knew they were injured on that on this u wouldn't even realize Ronaldihno still plays like hes fresh, the more f*cked tackles a player gets the closer the player comes to getting an injury Choose what players too in the wall Being able to move the wall, was thinking like a little screen to come up and see the wall from the keeper view :D Even though i no non of this will get put in the game, at least need to get thought about

Both pro and fifa need hugeeee improvements. this year i got fifa and from day it came out i had it, liked it alot but still bare improvements needed. Got pro about 2 weeks ago, never been so dissapointed by one game in my life. Both companies could make both games so good but its like they choose to be lazy about it rather than make the games great. So much bias and ridiculous sh*t in both games its unreal. That same players able to run length of the pitch at 90 minutes sh*t is in fifa aswell, i dont c wot the point of stamina/energy bars are when players can do the same sh*t when the bar is empty as they can when the bar is full. its not even like they dont know what is missing from the games before they release them because they do, pisses me off so much its unreal. Would love to make computer games i swear i would have to tell people in the company we gotta come with some next level sh*t or theres no point bringin out the game. How can you make a sick computer game series then let it flop when peoples expectations are at their highest. If its gonna be better if you take longer to release it take f*ckin longer just dnt take the piss wit hthe time you take and make a release date and stick to it. People are gonna want a game being complete with not many things to complain about which comes out a bit later rather than a game which pisses every1 off and has nuff flaws but came out earlier.

i think they need to improve whats already there,more than they need to add more modeslately pro has shown me a lotthey need to make the servers criss,care notthey need to to have consistent officiatingno super players,no player in the modern game constantly walks through the whole teama bit of realism in terms of stamina..if you're gunna run 40 yards at a time with eto'o he should be dead come 60/70 minsmore injuries,collisions with keeper don't allow man to walk on like its minorparrying shots,keepers tend to push things over more than back outclaiming crosses,there should be more keeper functions (punch,palm,catch)same regarding keeper throws,nuff times i see a fullback in spacethrow it,but it does a girls throw to the oppositions nearest playermore tacticalbeing able to deliberately curl a pass,short of long,high or lowcertains i see a sick pass on,but know you cant make it on pro,gotta make it in 2 insteadpenalties still don't always go where i press it,pure go middle when im pressing bottom rightshould be a power meter for goal kicksthrow in are sheg,takes 5 seconds to wind up a long throw,gets shut down EARLYonline mode should allow viewers,lobbies,more in depth analysis of your profile,points system needs to make sensebattering a guy 8-0 & getting 6 points isnt serious,especially when you get the same for a 1-0 winPLAYERS STATS need to be on pointthats the most important thing for me(free kick stance included)
kwik freekicks including shootingclassic club teams

The free kicks baffle me on this game for some strange reason. If the player Im using has over 90 for shot power then its more than likely going in for me but Ive seen the computer score freekicks so regular its a p*ss take. Im talking about 1 in every 3 the com gets in a good area are flyin in.On ALL the other PES I was a freekick legend understanding what stats affected the flight of the ball and the direction. Fair enough they changed it and ok maybe in the real world there is no set rule to freekicks (Though Beckham and Ronaldo might disagree) but this just seems too random.Certain times I will use the same player, in the same position, using the same shot power and directional controls but the ball goes in a completeley different place to the previous freekick.Beating the likes of Buffon and Cech was nuffin to me from freekicks on Pes 6 was nothing to me but the levels have dropped considerably and its confusing as hell and certain things need to be corrected

Guest Risky360
be a pro on pro2009 wud be hot stuffonline aswell dis tme 11man in 1 team !!
lmao the lag would be killa
the messed up ting is that its no harder to do then the average FPS game which has minimal lag.I wanna control the referee.
lol dat wud be sick not gona liebe the referee...hahaha