PES2009 Wish List

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got moreAt goal kicks the pass button should give me option to pass the ball to any defender depending on the direction I press.The long pass button (powered halfway) should give me passes to the midfield players, again depending on which direction pressed.The same again if the long pass button is powered to full, the ball should go to a striker on goal kicks.Why the f*ck is that so hard for Konami to do?Or when the keepers got the ball in his hand and you see on the radar a free man up front so you try to kick the ball to him but the ball just goes to some random forward player. Flippin infuriating

Infact llow all invisible walls except the ones that are there to stop rule breaking obviously like freekick distance.But when you cant mark a man properly at throw ins something is wrong.Also you cant man mark the goalkeeper anymore which was disappointing to me cos if you had a really fast striker he would always play real high up if you marked the keeper.

Still moreWhy the hell cant I choose which foot I want the player to shoot with?Sure certain times it is the weaker foot and the shot might end up being crap but I still want the option
Swear it depends on the angle/postion that your player is in or how the ball has come to him

Can they plaese get rid of the invisble wall that stops me marking the nearest defender when my oponent passes the ball out at goalkicks
Only if you can move your defender wherever you want.Do you not see the logic behind the invisible wall? When in real life do strikers run the edge of the area :-/

Infact llow all invisible walls except the ones that are there to stop rule breaking obviously like freekick distance.But when you cant mark a man properly at throw ins something is wrong.Also you cant man mark the goalkeeper anymore which was disappointing to me cos if you had a really fast striker he would always play real high up if you marked the keeper.
You're being dumb.You need some fareness and space otherwise there's NO advantage to having a throw in.Think about it man. You sound like a cheap player.

Still moreWhy the hell cant I choose which foot I want the player to shoot with?Sure certain times it is the weaker foot and the shot might end up being crap but I still want the option
Swear it depends on the angle/postion that your player is in or how the ball has come to him
Yeah it does but there are times when the com just makes the wrong choice.

You're being dumb.You need some fareness and space otherwise there's NO advantage to having a throw in.Think about it man. You sound like a cheap player.
I did think about it.What Im gettin at is that the player throwing the ball in on Pes takes to long to rotate to each player.If they just made that happen faster there would be no need for the invisible wall.Basically the whole throw in setup needs a revamp1 button to throw back, 1 to throw forward, 1 to pass close and 1 to pass far.Surely the system currently employed is seen as not that great?

Can they plaese get rid of the invisble wall that stops me marking the nearest defender when my oponent passes the ball out at goalkicks
Only if you can move your defender wherever you want.Do you not see the logic behind the invisible wall? When in real life do strikers run the edge of the area :-/
Obviously for the rules its fine but....Picture this, your a goal down with 10 minutes to go so the manager says "pressure the defender" Im not talking about being allowed in the goal area during goalkicks but during goal kicks the defender that is being passed to is not in the area yet you cant pressure him cos of invisible walls.How does that make sense?Just give more passing options for the keeper then you can get rid of the invisible wallObviously not the one for the goal area but the wall surrounding the defender

fix up master league and use some real currencyid love to see penaltys have a power bar and more accurate aim.improve manual goalkeeper, its better than pro 6 but still aint good enoughreduce certain players stats and come with some consistencyget rid of that annoying thing when a ball gets played over the top and your defender stops for like a second and by that time the strike is throughbring back being able to change specific parts of the kit (socks shorts and shirt) like u used to be able tomake goal kicks more accurate. i hate it when your trying to counter attack from a corner and look to play a long kick to your strike on the right side of the pitch and it goes nowhere near him.c/s some of the other stuff mentioned

No ones mentioned this so maybe it's me but the fouls conceded are just plain dumb I feel.I swear at the end of the match I'll have conceded 45 fouls (no sliding tackles or lunges) or something ridiculous and most of them shouldn't even be free kicks.Replays show I've clearly won the ball and sometimes I'll even get booked for winning the ball!

For the last 3 pros game has been to based around pace. Players with no pace but sick technical stats arent as effective as they should be unless u like to score them bait unrealistic goals like run down the byline cut it back for 1st time swing of the right foot shotwho else thinks this?also they need to make it so its like real football. them bait formations that would get raped in real life should be getting raped in the game too. konami step ur AI game upthoughts?

dunno if its been posted already*update transfers throughout the season*more teams in the game*update player stats like every month...for example in the game Pato doesnt even make my bench when in reality he should be starting and scoring goals*use the stats system from fm because some players in the game are nowere near as good as they should be like cr7, carrick, vidic, the arsenal team and then other lower plays like Bentley, Santa Cruz, Yakubu, Arterta etc are made not as good because they are at lower teams and not much effort goes into them*indoor 7aside like fifa98 but id settle cant see them doing that*let other people view matches online*punish people who make it lag on purpose*improve defenders so teams cant use cutbacks with every attack*the refereeing in the game is so sh*t its a joke, you can make a foul in the box and get giving a penalty against you and have your player send off, then 5minutes later the other play does it to you and nothing happens to them at all*better editing tools*more pitches*mix and match kits again*remove the invisible wall on throw-ins although it would be better if there wasnt any loading screens when playing the game but dunno if they can do that*when taking penalties have whole goal to aim for not just 6 different places were the ball doesnt go were you want it to anyway*make captains more influential *score from goals from crossers, hardly ever see them scored in this pro but loads of goals are scored that way in real lifeoff the top of my head

lolol so far, most of the suggestions are in Fifa 08 already..Pro is so sh*t... Why some of you have not invested in Fifa yet, I will never understand..I used to LOVE pro, and hate Fifa, but pro this time is shitter than sh*t.. How many of u actually HAVE BOTH Fifa and pro, and still prefer Pro?????

lolol so far, most of the suggestions are in Fifa 08 already..Pro is so sh*t... Why some of you have not invested in Fifa yet, I will never understand..I used to LOVE pro, and hate Fifa, but pro this time is shitter than sh*t.. How many of u actually HAVE BOTH Fifa and pro, and still prefer Pro?????
4real i've copped pro 3 times once on 360 twice on ps3 tried my hardest to like it i have also traded it in 3 times thing is i see fifa 09 being over sick cos euro 2008 is big cant see the new pro even being better then fifa 08 tbh