Levels? ok then AMATUER GIRL NEXT DOOR STYLE

Matholomew

Lmao @ face off raggo uppin pics with chicks bathing with their pikney I'd lash miss oil on the couch still
thats the same chick fam they all on her page dont make it out like i done her a wrong her ting aint even private and the pic of her on the couch is the MAIN PIC when you do a search so dont have me down as no kiddy fiddler.

Lmao @ face off raggo uppin pics with chicks bathing with their pikney I'd lash miss oil on the couch still
thats the same chick fam they all on her page dont make it out like i done her a wrong her ting aint even private and the pic of her on the couch is the MAIN PIC when you do a search so dont have me down as no kiddy fiddler.
I'm not lolSocial services need to jump on the myspace ting & investigate certain parents

face off posted some BEASTS!!!! man. the last 2 on ur first post are pretty,the rest are wounded, come like they've been on the front line in the Iraq war
nahyour following what most say for the sake of it anyway check the topic headingif you wanna see MY LEVELS make a next topic dont talk like your lashing anthing better only certain man i believe are doing that.

face off posted some BEASTS!!!! man. the last 2 on ur first post are pretty,the rest are wounded, come like they've been on the front line in the Iraq war
nahyour following what most say for the sake of it anyway check the topic headingif you wanna see MY LEVELS make a next topic dont talk like your lashing anthing better only certain man i believe are doing that.
lol are some of them ex-wifey? is that why ur getting defensive?this aint a competition fam, i no what i lash/have lashed don't need to prove nothing.

lol are some of them ex-wifey? is that why ur getting defensive?this aint a competition fam, i no what i lash/have lashed don't need to prove nothing.
ahh blood low it man no one is gettin defensive not one of them are my ex cuzzy no one im troubling would roll like that what your doing is pushing some kind of resentment over on me cos of the contents in your phone book this is something most know and your right its not a competition but your the only one that felt the need to say so dont turn this into a "who your lashing" thread your cupboards empty.back to topic

ahh blood low it man no one is gettin defensive not one of them are my ex cuzzy no one im troubling would roll like that what your doing is pushing some kind of resentment over on me cos of the contents in your phone book this is something most know and your right its not a competition but your the only one that felt the need to say so dont turn this into a "who your lashing" thread your cupboards empty.back to topic
lol

Guest PennyTraitor
when your rollin on myspacegotta watch your backwell i beg your pardon walk the straight and narrow trackif you walk with jesushes gonna save your soulyou gotta keep these naked picturesWAY DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IN THE HOLE
marlo.jpgfor real mayn.anyways i beg a man hook me up with the myspace of tht top milf. standard bore tru

Guest PennyTraitor
im not giving NO ONE no links go find them yourself and do your thing i mean all the tings i post are butters so boy.
i didnt make any comments bout butters or not.i would hit tht ting no qualms.

yes. also share da hoes u slag
if you believe that then boy can you not see the mustache on her can you not see how her breats look like an oatmeal haggis i know that not every sees eye to eye with me on some things but dont punish your own penis for the sake of winning an argument.

linaaz5.jpgnot being funny but are you lot saying this girl looks prettier than ANY of the pics i just put up?
her face is no worse than the very last one u put upatleast she has bodyyur lacks in that area as wellthis only appyls to the last one though

so if they are so on the same ish level why is it you man are going on like that dont look better than your motherson a real the internet can only save you for so long the world is small and when i see your jib with something that aint on the levels of this topic BOYi have noticed that most guys here have good taste but dont actually go out with their taste its like guys that have pictures of porches on their wall but drive a punto and their girls no way resemble even half the standards in the grim thread but then will try justify it with some "but she aint a hoe" talk or something or other. (this was probably said to you before by me but then you wasnt trying to hear it)just an observation.

Guest PennyTraitor
so if they are so on the same ish level why is it you man are going on like that dont look better than your motherson a real the internet can only save you for so long the world is small and when i see your jib with something that aint on the levels of this topic BOYi have noticed that most guys here have good taste but dont actually go out with their taste its like guys that have pictures of porches on their wall but drive a punto and their girls no way resemble even half the standards in the grim thread but then will try justify it with some "but she aint a hoe" talk or something or other. (this was probably said to you before by me but then you wasnt trying to hear it)just an observation.
so ur not hookin a brother up?