GETTING ABIT BORED OF THIS NOW

dj ryda

Then don't go. And watch sh*t players for £5 a match instead. But don't complain about it. You get what you pay for. Old Trafford is a brilliant stadium and you have an incredible squad of players to watch in the most exciting league in the world.Or you can watch some semi pros chasing long balls around in the mud with a pie and a bovril standing on concrete terraces in the rain.

Swear they only measure attendance on tickets that actually go through the gate. Thats why they announce at half time no?
dunno still, probably... its just what i've been told.
someone i know is a season ticket holder at unitedhe doesnt even go to some of the cup games he gets charged forand just loses the moneywhen they played coventry at home in the league cup the attendance was announced as 67 thousand but really it was like 40
jj now that im about to start working i was thinking of getting a arsenal season ticket, but the only thing that puts me off is sitting in the same seat all season.the thing i like about being a silver member is to be able to hand pick your seat. i mean imagine theres a dude around 6"6 infront of you for the whole season. whats your seat like at villa park? has this ever been a issue for you
hmm yeah, but at Villa park they are pretty cool with moving seats, you can do it whenever you want and they dont mind.this season i've had some racist dude behind me, and theres a black geezer with his son who sits directly infront of me, but hes been dealt with.apart from that, i cant say i've had too many problems.my view is good, not the best but i chose to sit their cos of atmosphere reasons, so im pretty happy with it tbh.at villa as well, every season when we go to renew the ticket we say 'were considering changing seat' (even though we aint) and they let us in the ground alone to go and check out other seats.im sure theyd let you do that to actually to let you check your seats and view.

any united fan will kno the cost of our tickets are a jokefirst you gotta sign up 2 one unitedwhich is 28 quid a yearthenyou can only buy ONE ticket per gameso if you wanna go wid your mates you gotta make sure you all buy seats next to each otherthey have a few matches a season where you dont have to be a member to buy a ticket stilland there usually pre season friendlysalso season ticket holders can put their tickets on sale on the site if they dont wanna go to the gamebut if your a season ticket holderand you dont go to a carling cup game you get like 200 quid taken outta your accounteven tho u pay like 800 for a season ticket

No you dont get 200 quid taken out of your account. lmaoThey charge you for your ticket beforehand, and if you dont go then you just lose the money you paid for your ticket.Most clubs only allow oen ticket per member (Red member for Arsenal would be the same no?)General sale tickets are usually available for games that hav been rearranged aswell.

At the end of the day, a true fan will want to see their team play as often as they can.If that means saving up for a few months for trains/coaches whatever if you are going away. Or if its a home match that usually sells out and is quite hard to get hold of a ticket. If you put your mind to just setting a date and wanting to go to a match, you will be there.Since i started working at the age of 16, God knows how much money i have wasted on Spurs, into the thousands easily, but i dont regret spending even one penny. Thats football, either ultimate highs or extreme lows, especially with Tottenham.The Utd and Liverpool fans that are doing this are simply just twats.

Everyone can afford to go to football matches.When i, a student, with a job making £450 a month, then paying £300 for rent and bills, attend WHL at least 12 times a season paying £50 a ticket every time, then go to at least 8 away games a season, and going to Europe twice.EVERYONE can still afford to go to football.

No offense, even if you're on lowest paid income possibly, if you want to, you can easilly try go to a couple of games a season.
Saying that, i know a boy on £12,000 a year that goes to every league game and cup game we have, home and away.Legend.
thing is tho its easy if you only supporting yourself & your young. its minor to be broke & not care but when you got kids & mad bills to pay like some do its another story + the fact random bills can just pop up out of nowhere