Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toney Barton

10 highest paying careers

113 posts in this topic

Britain's highest paid professions, provided courtesy of the Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings survey by the Office of National Statistics.
10su4.jpg71647609fp5.jpg93146575cg8.jpg54620287qm2.jpg49773048lp5.jpg

hang tight 6if i ever get to that....

what doctor 2nd ? ? ? well depends what kinda 1 u are aswell . . .

when I saw how much the director of retail for t-mobile earned BEFORE commission I laughed a lil..then I cried. sheezus he gets paid

I wanted to be a Lawyer, wouldn't mind being a civil servant but my destiny has been written for me as a psychologist.

Sick......But all these jobs require a major sacrifice. Its like you dedicate you whole life to this (No family life, Social life e.t.c) to be earning that good. I dont think I want to be that kind of person (No bum)Most Managers, Directors, e.t.c that I see look haggered as f*ck but they got Pees. No time to enjoy the money

Sick......But all these jobs require a major sacrifice. Its like you dedicate you whole life to this (No family life, Social life e.t.c) to be earning that good. I dont think I want to be that kind of person (No bum)Most Managers, Directors, e.t.c that I see look haggered as f*ck but they got Pees. No time to enjoy the money
But most of them can retire at 40

thats fraffBanking sector + IT gets the most

co-sign. as long as i got enuff to live happily i'll be content.

Nah, most of those management roles u will be pushin 40 to actually get them

Nah, most of those management roles u will be pushin 40 to actually get them

Allow salary jobs anywaydont be a slave to the wageworking for yourself >>>>>>>>>>> working for some fat white man helping him pay his rent and buying a ferrari

and go to Thailand to get mail order bridesi have already met more rich old men at functions who do this than i should do in this life time.

All about finding that job/hustle which brings you a healthy balance of P & enjoyment...I couldn't none of the jobs mentioned but true say, I'm not even sticking around in England for much longer...

Suprised IFA's are not up there, they get nuff moneyTheir commission takes the piss

#not reallyIT used to be really goodbut now its kinda saturated so rates fallstill good tho

All about finding that job/hustle which brings you a healthy balance of P & enjoyment...I couldn't none of the jobs mentioned but true say, I'm not even sticking around in England for much longer...
true, my old business studies class had a sign on the wall that said: "Career advice, find something you enjoy doing and get someone to pay you for doing it."

#not reallyIT used to be really goodbut now its kinda saturated so rates fallstill good tho
cool thats why half my team have salaries above the top 5 in that list(I work in IT)