10 highest paying careers

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick......But all these jobs require a major sacrifice. Its like you dedicate you whole life to this (No family life, Social life e.t.c) to be earning that good. I dont think I want to be that kind of person (No bum)Most Managers, Directors, e.t.c that I see look haggered as f*ck but they got Pees. No time to enjoy the money

Sick......But all these jobs require a major sacrifice. Its like you dedicate you whole life to this (No family life, Social life e.t.c) to be earning that good. I dont think I want to be that kind of person (No bum)Most Managers, Directors, e.t.c that I see look haggered as f*ck but they got Pees. No time to enjoy the money
But most of them can retire at 40

Guest djbmc
co-sign. as long as i got enuff to live happily i'll be content.

Nah, most of those management roles u will be pushin 40 to actually get them

Nah, most of those management roles u will be pushin 40 to actually get them

and go to Thailand to get mail order bridesi have already met more rich old men at functions who do this than i should do in this life time.

Guest Mickey Kane

All about finding that job/hustle which brings you a healthy balance of P & enjoyment...I couldn't none of the jobs mentioned but true say, I'm not even sticking around in England for much longer...

Guest djbmc
All about finding that job/hustle which brings you a healthy balance of P & enjoyment...I couldn't none of the jobs mentioned but true say, I'm not even sticking around in England for much longer...
true, my old business studies class had a sign on the wall that said: "Career advice, find something you enjoy doing and get someone to pay you for doing it."