Sign in to follow this  
DJ Stashman

Man auctions his life in Australia

SYDNEY (Reuters) - A man in Australia is auctioning his life -- his house, his job, his clothes and his friends -- on eBay, after his marriage broke up, saying he wants to start a new life.ADVERTISEMENT"It's time to move. A completely fresh start. I want to see where life takes me," Ian Usher, 44, told Australian television on Tuesday from Perth in Western Australia state.Usher said he was auctioning his life as "a package" with his house in Perth valued at around A$420,000 ($385,000)."Hi there, my name is Ian Usher, and I have had enough of my life! I don't want it any more! You can have it if you like!," reads his Web site www.alife4sale.com, which has a link to eBay for bidders.Usher said his life auction, which starts on June 22, included not only his house, a car, a motorbike, a jet ski and a spa, but also an introduction to "great friends" and a job at a rug shop in Perth for a trial two-week period."When it's over, I will just walk out the front door, take my wallet, my passport and start a new life," he said.Usher said his ex-wife had heard of his auction."Her last comment was, 'it seems a bit mental to me'," he said.($1=A$1.09)(Reporting by Michael Perry; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080318/wr_nm/...life_auction_dc

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Jus give it all to a disadvantaged familee.

"Hi there, my name is Ian Usher, and I have had enough of my life! I don't want it any more! You can have it if you like!," Attention Seeker

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
saw this on the newsi bet he is found dead in a few months
laugh.gif

I thought the topic title said wife instead of life for a minuteAnyway, what a wasteman