Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

Halle Berry has a Daughter

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry has delivered her first child, a girl, People magazine reported on Sunday.The location and the baby's name were not disclosed, but the report quoted a spokeswoman for Berry as saying that the 41-year-old actress was "doing great." The father is Gabriel Aubry, a 32-year-old model.Berry, who won an Oscar in 2002 for her lead role as the lover of a white prison guard in "Monster's Ball," adopted the daughter of her second husband, singer Eric Benet. The couple broke up in 2003 after less than three years of marriage.Reuters/Nielsen.................................................................................................................I still SMH @ Eric BenetStill looks good at 41, DAMN

Guest haze-e

SMH a Benet.If the daughters anything like her mother i will gladly wait 16years.Lol.

Guest Mickey Kane

Shoulda been mine...*daydreams about Halle Berry in Boomerang*

Guest Mickey Kane
Eric Benet gets too much chicks to be bothered.
LMAO @ thinking Benet lost...Man won if anything...

Guest Mickey Kane
But better than Halle ??
There are many, MANY chicks better than Halle...I could go to West End today and find 1...

But better than Halle ??
lol, bruv, he cheated on her about 10 times and she took him back.Think of your bredrin who is the most galice out of your friends, now times that by 50 and you start to understand how Eric Benet is moving.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
SMH a Benet.If the daughters anything like her mother i will gladly wait 14years.

Guest Smell Of Death
But better than Halle ??
lol, bruv, he cheated on her about 10 times and she took him back.Think of your bredrin who is the most galice out of your friends, now times that by 50 and you start to understand how Eric Benet is moving.
lmao

Guest Mickey Kane
But better than Halle ??
lmao

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
But better than Halle ??
lmao

From time he can do that to Halle and still get her back, should get props. However I would b hard pressed to find any woman much better than her.

But better than Halle ??
lmao
+ people shouldnt get it twisted halle was on soem ruunnin as well. She aint all saint

Guest Mickey Kane
I can't watch Boomerang with a female, she'll hate me afterwards.
Lol, explain

I can't watch Boomerang with a female, she'll hate me afterwards.
Lol, explain
I give too much props to the women in that film. Halle, Robin and even the ting with jacked up feet>>>>>>>Bare jealousy.