Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

i have a new addiction

35-229-bd-sweetThai.jpgNice with ANY meal, swear down.its the new ketchup
your latei've been a fiend for this for yearswelcome to the inner circle

been killing that sauce for years we dont even get it no more my mum goes chinese supermarket to get the proper big chinese one and the tofu and all the other sauces

i want the chinese crack sauce that had illegal levels of Mercury in it. It was only available in those chinese warehouse stores - not that watered down supermarket sh*t.

been killing that sauce for years we dont even get it no more my mum goes chinese supermarket to get the proper big chinese one and the tofu and all the other sauces
Haha yeah in like a big 2litre jug, so much sauce you cant pour it without it dribbling down the sides

Guest Mr. Estacado

yh abit latemanaged to figure out how to make this from scratch with a banana and ketchup.my new addictionmcvitiesYogFruitDigestives.jpgwent for a 4am walk to costcooters and pickd up a pack formal lass nite

i ain had thatbut i do use sweet chili and ginger relish, branstoni did pasta in a creamy sauce today, but i didnt have any cream, so i used milk flour and cheesedidnt turn out how i wanteddoes anyone have any tips?

i ain had thatbut i do use sweet chili and ginger relish, branstoni did pasta in a creamy sauce today, but i didnt have any cream, so i used milk flour and cheesedidnt turn out how i wanteddoes anyone have any tips?
cornflour makes it thicker... but only use a little

cornflour makes it thicker... but only use a little
thanx

yh abit latemanaged to figure out how to make this from scratch with a banana and ketchup.my new addictionmcvitiesYogFruitDigestives.jpgwent for a 4am walk to costcooters and pickd up a pack formal lass nite
Never plucked up the courage to try these, waiting for someone to offer me one

LOOLwhat u should NEVER tryis the butterscotch choc digestivesgot a packet sittin in my desk, surprised at the amount of people that turn them down when they ain even tried iti was on a HYPE when i seen them in the shoptaste like shitry

I called it new because I doubted anyone knew about it.Been watering down anything i dont like with this for time

Guest Mr. Estacado
yh same up until last nightwas feel brazin cause i lipsed a prostituteso i thought f*ck it lemme try somethin new.

yh same up until last nightwas feel brazin cause i lipsed a prostituteso i thought f*ck it lemme try somethin new.
laugh.gif

I called it new because I doubted anyone knew about it.Been watering down anything i dont like with this for time
this to southern asian man is what ketchup is to daves.

Haha yeah in like a big 2litre jug, so much sauce you cant pour it without it dribbling down the sides
Lol, Iget through those jugs like its going outof fashion. SeeWoo should do loyalty cards