Diddy Denies Role In Tupac Shooting

Mr. Gayle

Sean "Diddy" Combs has denied being involved in a 1994 gun attack on fellow US rapper Tupac Shakur. Sean 'Diddy' CombsThe shooting triggered a murderous feud that saw Tupac and another rapper Notorious BIG killed. Tupac was shot several times, badly beaten and left for dead in an ambush that took place at Quad Studios in New York.The attack ignited a bitter dispute that saw East and West Coast rappers trade insults in songs.It ended with the murders of Tupac and Notorious BIG, both huge stars with followings around the world.AdvertisementTupac, a member of the West Coast group, died in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas in 1996.Notorious BIG, who was signed to Combs' New York-based Bad Boy Records, was shot dead in a drive-by in Los Angeles six months later. Neither crime has ever been solved. A US newspaper has now linked two former associates of Combs, who is a multi-millionaire music and fashion mogul, to the 1994 attack. Tupac the day after the attackThe Los Angeles Times suggested Combs and Notorious BIG - real name Christopher Wallace - knew Tupac was being set up. The newspaper says it has seen FBI files which link talent manager James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond and promoter James Sabatino to Combs, who wanted to sign Shakur to a recording contract. Murdered: Biggie SmallsIt said Rosemond and Sabatino helped plan the attack "to punish Shakur for disrespecting them and rejecting their business overtures and, not incidentally, to curry favour with Combs".Rosemond, jailed for three years after a 1996 conviction on drugs and weapons charges, has for years denied any involvement in the attack.He and Sabatino, now in federal prison for wire fraud and racketeering, declined to comment on the story.Combs, however, has labelled the report "a lie"."It is beyond ridiculous and is completely false," he added. "Neither Biggie nor I had any knowledge of any attack before, during or after it happened."
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1309734,00.htmllol @ the comments

yo, first off 2pac was my man, maaan! i loved that guy, he is still alive (in my heart) i will never lose respect for him. i have my body marked the same as his, i have all his tattoos in the same places and have all his music. diddy did it over jealousy and thats not cool. i love u 2pac and miss u homie! xxevery one know's tupac is not dead the man has released twice as many records since his so called death then he ever did before, and all that talk about dying and being killed he was just preparing people so it was not a suprise when he was supposedly shot. he retired to florida with his cat. laugh.gif

yo, first off 2pac was my man, maaan! i loved that guy, he is still alive (in my heart) i will never lose respect for him. i have my body marked the same as his, i have all his tattoos in the same places and have all his music. diddy did it over jealousy and thats not cool. i love u 2pac and miss u homie! xxevery one know's tupac is not dead the man has released twice as many records since his so called death then he ever did before, and all that talk about dying and being killed he was just preparing people so it was not a suprise when he was supposedly shot. he retired to florida with his cat. laugh.gif
:D :D :D :D :D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Diddy should be incarcerated for the way he rapes everyone on his label anyway.The way he leaves them with nothing at the end of their career or they part ways = might as well be dead
that made me lol.But seriously, he should be incarcerated for crimes against music & foreheads.