Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eduardo

For those who rent

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

should have put Houses in G - i was scared to enter. Student at the moment in Leeds and i'm looking for next year the average seems to be between 60 and 70 for a bedsit and 75 - 90 for a decent flat. Edit - a 7 day week. Most don't do per month

My uni yard is £44 a week, but works out to be £190.67 a month. Our hose has one of the best rents out of everyone I've heard from the uni, and our rooms don't reflect the price. Got a nicely sized room. Enough space to be comfortable. Plus a nicely sized living room, big kitchen and garden. And none of this walk through the kitchen to get to the bathroom like nuff other houses outside of London.In London it's rent free, but when I get something comfortable during summer I'm going to drop 2 bills a month towards rent and whatever else is needed.

£73 a weekthen there is council tax what is £18 a weekand there is a wonderfull thing called housing benifits

uni rent is £40 a week cuz the houses are owned by the student union so we get discount ratesmy new flat i'm gonna get in leeds is gonna be about £300 a month flatshare of a 2 bed apartment in the city centre

£380 pm
you live in enfield init
Yeah
Is it private or council property? and how did you find itsafe

£380 pm
you live in enfield init
Yeah
CouncilMy Aunty worked for Enfield Council in house, done sob story, got flat, been there since 1999Say your gay and you have been kicked out and disowned by your family you have no where to live.

£380 pm
you live in enfield init
Yeah
CouncilMy Aunty worked for Enfield Council in house, done sob story, got flat, been there since 1999Say your gay and you have been kicked out and disowned by your family you have no where to live.
lmaoDont av it Lenny.

£380 pm
you live in enfield init
Yeah
lmaoDont av it Lenny.
Im being serious, as a single male trying to get a council place, its too hard, yuo need some sob story

f*ck rentingall about the 100percent mortgage
Nar, they are getting rid of those. Nothing wrong with renting as long as your saving money at the same time so you can get at least 10gs together for a mortgage when you NEED one.

Currently paying 75 a week for student accomodation which is a bump!Last yr I paid 45 for a room in a sick 7 bedroom houseNext yr 40 for a room in a spacious 4 bedroom

My uni yard is £44 a week, but works out to be £190.67 a month.
wow that would be nicer than nice in london

f*ck rentingall about the 100percent mortgage
Nar, they are getting rid of those. Nothing wrong with renting as long as your saving money at the same time so you can get at least 10gs together for a mortgage when you NEED one.
At least 20k, 10 % on 200k house

Guest PennyTraitor
My uni yard is £44 a week, but works out to be £190.67 a month. Our hose has one of the best rents out of everyone I've heard from the uni, and our rooms don't reflect the price. Got a nicely sized room. Enough space to be comfortable. Plus a nicely sized living room, big kitchen and garden. And none of this walk through the kitchen to get to the bathroom like nuff other houses outside of London.In London it's rent free, but when I get something comfortable during summer I'm going to drop 2 bills a month towards rent and whatever else is needed.
what kind of f*ckeries...

Bruv, What kinda towns you been visiting?

Guest Lemons
Boiling an egg and 2sing one out at the same time>>>>>not boiling an egg and 2sing one out.

my bedroom is in the kitchen still...don't ask