Guest Eduardo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

should have put Houses in G - i was scared to enter. Student at the moment in Leeds and i'm looking for next year the average seems to be between 60 and 70 for a bedsit and 75 - 90 for a decent flat. Edit - a 7 day week. Most don't do per month

My uni yard is £44 a week, but works out to be £190.67 a month. Our hose has one of the best rents out of everyone I've heard from the uni, and our rooms don't reflect the price. Got a nicely sized room. Enough space to be comfortable. Plus a nicely sized living room, big kitchen and garden. And none of this walk through the kitchen to get to the bathroom like nuff other houses outside of London.In London it's rent free, but when I get something comfortable during summer I'm going to drop 2 bills a month towards rent and whatever else is needed.

£380 pm
you live in enfield init
Yeah
Is it private or council property? and how did you find itsafe
CouncilMy Aunty worked for Enfield Council in house, done sob story, got flat, been there since 1999Say your gay and you have been kicked out and disowned by your family you have no where to live.

£380 pm
you live in enfield init
Yeah
CouncilMy Aunty worked for Enfield Council in house, done sob story, got flat, been there since 1999Say your gay and you have been kicked out and disowned by your family you have no where to live.
lmaoDont av it Lenny.

£380 pm
you live in enfield init
Yeah
lmaoDont av it Lenny.
Im being serious, as a single male trying to get a council place, its too hard, yuo need some sob story

Guest PennyTraitor
My uni yard is £44 a week, but works out to be £190.67 a month. Our hose has one of the best rents out of everyone I've heard from the uni, and our rooms don't reflect the price. Got a nicely sized room. Enough space to be comfortable. Plus a nicely sized living room, big kitchen and garden. And none of this walk through the kitchen to get to the bathroom like nuff other houses outside of London.In London it's rent free, but when I get something comfortable during summer I'm going to drop 2 bills a month towards rent and whatever else is needed.
what kind of f*ckeries...

Bruv, What kinda towns you been visiting?

Guest Lemons
Boiling an egg and 2sing one out at the same time>>>>>not boiling an egg and 2sing one out.

my bedroom is in the kitchen still...don't ask