For those who rent

Guest Eduardo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My uni yard is £44 a week, but works out to be £190.67 a month. Our hose has one of the best rents out of everyone I've heard from the uni, and our rooms don't reflect the price. Got a nicely sized room. Enough space to be comfortable. Plus a nicely sized living room, big kitchen and garden. And none of this walk through the kitchen to get to the bathroom like nuff other houses outside of London.In London it's rent free, but when I get something comfortable during summer I'm going to drop 2 bills a month towards rent and whatever else is needed.
what kind of f*ckeries...
my bedroom is in the kitchen still...don't ask
mellow.gif what sides are you living in?
near birkby/edgerton
right next to me... how can ur bedroom be in the kitchen? :D what kinda house is it?
Trust its weird. I'm moving in in July.its a terraceYou walk in the kitchen and there's a door right in the middle of it...you open it and its my room.
the student houses just off manchester road are nice still.... kinda big aswell, hit some partys down there...

£600 a month mortgage with all bills included on a £140,000 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Tile Hill, Coventry.
Is that a city centre area like Stoke or Earlsdon?That is a sick price. If it's not to far, you need to rent that out to students. You will make some serious pee.

f*ck rent. i pay 800 a month mortgage. it's a lot but at least it's going to be mine.
Is that London?
yeah
Where in London? How many bedrooms?
peckham 2 bedroom
I see. Good luck with that. I won't ask the complete value of the house as I feel that's too invasive.Boy, I hope when I want to get a house the prices aren't too high. I don't like what I'm hearing.

f*ck rent. i pay 800 a month mortgage. it's a lot but at least it's going to be mine.
Is that London?
yeah
peckham 2 bedroom
I see. Good luck with that. I won't ask the complete value of the house as I feel that's too invasive.Boy, I hope when I want to get a house the prices aren't too high. I don't like what I'm hearing.
LOL Them indirects there laugh.gif:D

Guest Smell Of Death
f*ck rentingall about the 100percent mortgage
Nar, they are getting rid of those. Nothing wrong with renting as long as your saving money at the same time so you can get at least 10gs together for a mortgage when you NEED one.
At least 20k, 10 % on 200k house
25% may be more realistic from now on

Is that London?
yeah
peckham 2 bedroom
LOL Them indirects there laugh.gif:D
Not at all. Could be £50,000, or £750,000. I don't liek asking questions like that. Feels like I'm some sort of authority figure or a parent.

Guest Mr. BLK
£675 - 1 Bedroom Flat - Croydon - PrivateIm straight up moving.... Coventry it will be
When you moving to Cov and to what part?
it will be in May...dont know what part yet, prob round stoke way.... where would you recommend?

£675 - 1 Bedroom Flat - Croydon - PrivateIm straight up moving.... Coventry it will be
When you moving to Cov and to what part?
it will be in May...dont know what part yet, prob round stoke way.... where would you recommend?
I don't really know to be honest. I'm living in Stoke right now. It's close to the city centre, so it would probably be a good idea. Best to ask Steffidge or Sub Zero as they're actual Coventry residents. I'm just a student at the uni.

How are you finding living in cov?
In all honesty, it's boring. That kind of vibe you get in London where there's life all the time is not there in Cov after a certain time. It's not even about being around hype, but ask Smaddy or Dadinho. There's just a vibe in London that is not there when you leave.And little stuff like the buses will just irritate you. And the number of sh*t drivers in fresh whips will piss you off.I mean, it depends on what you want from it, but in all honesty, without uni students, Coventry would be over dead.I do enjoy myself sometimes, but like I said, but that's because I'm at the uni.

Guest Mr. BLK

Just looking to be on a low key ting for a while.... Cov seems like the place for me to do that, while also being quite easy access to other areas (so it seems)

How are you finding living in cov?
In all honesty, it's boring. That kind of vibe you get in London where there's life all the time is not there in Cov after a certain time. It's not even about being around hype, but ask Smaddy or Dadinho. There's just a vibe in London that is not there when you leave.And little stuff like the buses will just irritate you. And the number of sh*t drivers in fresh whips will piss you off.I mean, it depends on what you want from it, but in all honesty, without uni students, Coventry would be over dead.I do enjoy myself sometimes, but like I said, but that's because I'm at the uni.
this is where birmingham differsits stil got its dead places though