FAO Parents.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

How many of you are there on here? I'm only aware of...4? F/O, Goli, T_dan & Messy....Messy hasnt..delivered yet...anyway...What was your reaction when you first found out?People without kids...what would be your reaciton if you found out you were gonna be a parent today?none of that (well i'd be surprised since i aint havin no secks lolz)...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boythis is what happend on august friday the 13thMINDING MY OWN BUSINESS was gonna go to one dance up east and gettin ready and then my phone rang and its her tellin me she had the baby (wow f*ckin wee i been tellin YOU from day that your pregnant but you didnt wanna believe it) anyway she had it in her flat and cut the cord herself (f*ckIN DANGEROUS THIS IS WHY I HATE WOMEN THAT LEAVE THINGS TOTHE LAST MINUTE COS THEY SCARED TO FACE UP TO WHATS WHAT PISSED ME OFF)so i get my aunt and cousin cos i didnt know sh*t bout delivering no baby.they brung towels and sh*t and then went hospital my aunt drove my car followin the ambo and hit the ambo by mistake so i hate a dent (2ND THING THAT PISSED ME OFF) (AND I DIDNT END UP GOING OUT SO THAT PISSED ME OFF TOO SO BAD LUCK COMES IN 3S)phone the girl i was with and said she had the baby so boy its done (this is the one that put a brick in my window)they was out the hospital by sunday how do you think i felthowever years later and right now my son is the best thing that happened to me but he is the worst thing for anyone on xbox live that plays against me AND HIMpriceless

i would be pissedbut im 20 yrs old, its not convinient, and i dont have stability but i would have itold enough to bareback, old enough to raise a yout
Its not always as simply as thataccidents happen, truss
thats truebut i think, u have to suffer the consequences, u cant jus kill a baby cos of a careless mistake, or condom buss, ur still havin sexand then if ur sleepin with someone u actually couldnt BARE to have a kid with, not u jus dont want to, but u really couldnt deal with itu have to ask urself, why am i sexin this person? whats so bad about them, but yet i can still have sex with them?

i would be pissedbut im 20 yrs old, its not convinient, and i dont have stability but i would have itold enough to bareback, old enough to raise a yout
thats truebut i think, u have to suffer the consequences, u cant jus kill a baby cos of a careless mistake, or condom buss, ur still havin sexand then if ur sleepin with someone u actually couldnt BARE to have a kid with, not u jus dont want to, but u really couldnt deal with itu have to ask urself, why am i sexin this person? whats so bad about them, but yet i can still have sex with them?
I swear you've said you did links. What if one of them had of gotten you pregnant? By accident.

dont listen to smaddy she is talkin sense BUT when your horny and the urge to go bareback kicks in sense has nothing to do with it.only your body talks then unless your the type to have sex with a screwface and not make noise cos you never enjoy it.

Guest Mr. Estacado
dont listen to smaddy she is talkin sense BUT when your horny and the urge to go bareback kicks in sense has nothing to do with it.only your body talks then unless your the type to have sex with a screwface and not make noise cos you never enjoy it.
forcedliterally forced to c/s this

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol.tbh though so far, all the girls I've had sex with, I would have happily hada child with at the time.Be that out of pure stupidity or whatever, but its true.lol @ me sayign all the girls, like I cant count it on 1 hand

I swear you've said you did links. What if one of them had of gotten you pregnant? By accident.
yesbut i havnt for a while now, because i jus thought about that reallyi had one link, who i kno i would hate to be the father of my yout, actually hate thatand i jus thought, whats the point.i get horny, but sex drive has died down really, not really on linkin too tuff

yesbut i havnt for a while now, because i jus thought about that reallyi had one link, who i kno i would hate to be the father of my yout, actually hate thatand i jus thought, whats the point.i get horny, but sex drive has died down really, not really on linkin too tuff
The ships sailing innit.iJoke

i kno bout that force and the senselessness that comes with itshits mind bogglinjus try and not get into the situation in the first placei dnt even like using condoms really, that added to my previous point is why linkin isnt on no more for meobviously, now and againbut yh

I would be pissed really and truly. I'm young, and not even tihnking about myself, but I'm not in a position where I could look after a child properly and comfortably. But if we decided to keep it, I would step up and handle my responsibilities like a man. Only thing I would be pissed about is dropping out of uni because I'm going to be supporting the wife throughout the entire and be doign whatever it takes to make money and look after us and the new addition. Job, crime, whatever it took.

smaddy i hate to repeat myself but when your jugglin 4 man at the same time how are you avoiding putting yourself in such a situation?and admitting that you dont like using condoms on the same forum.babe seriously sometimes it makes sense to protend to guard a womanly image and understand and respect this but when your on the same forum as people like ME its time to move with the crowd and say whats real not what you want people to believe i mean if i was to come here and say something like OH I NEVER CHEAT AND I WOULD NEVER DO THAT ETC ETC all of you would look at me like im talkin sh*t cos your right. But then there is no need to front is there?alll im saying is if you want people to believe that talk you may aswell go 2sg with a name like cuddles or something and say you live in richmond so no one knows sh*t its dead annoying when you do this and i think that YOU and others could learn a lot more from life if you just face up to what you are and how you behave rather than pretend all the time.its not sendage its genuine advice every man here that knows whats good with women knows your lying.

How many of you are there on here? I'm only aware of...4? F/O, Goli, T_dan & Messy....Messy hasnt..delivered yet...anyway...What was your reaction when you first found out?People without kids...what would be your reaciton if you found out you were gonna be a parent today?none of that (well i'd be surprised since i aint havin no secks lolz)...
I WAS OVERLY HAPPY & STILL ISBOTH WERE PLANNED & THOUGH I'M NOT WITH THEIR MOTHER, I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!BEST FEELING EVER