Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

Sheeple

SO you think our city/country would be a better place without all the “Big Borther” Stuff??? You're crazy!!! I don’t break the law so things like cctv don’t affect me. They make the streets safer!
In an email I just got.Pisses me off something chronic...Just said...
Guilty before proven innocent isn't freedom mate, it's a dictatorship.Crime levels haven't decreased with all these security measures either.How did 6 people blow up the underground when there is 312312361263781263712 CCTV's in London?They aren't there for security mate, they are there for observation and control, not to stop crime.

Some people are happy to serve the elite.They will round you up and be happy you are in camps. Bare bootlickers out there.

What rights are you losing by having CCCTV…it helps find kids that have been kidnapped and girl taken or rapedI would rather have camera and id cards than live in a uncontrolled world…would you rather have a lifestyle like Africa.You can kill anyone…rape anyone and no one knows because there is no protection…~BUT you have all the rights to do exactly what you want???? I would go with London and all its CCTV!
SMH

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
What rights are you losing by having CCCTV…it helps find kids that have been kidnapped and girl taken or rapedI would rather have camera and id cards than live in a uncontrolled world…would you rather have a lifestyle like Africa.You can kill anyone…rape anyone and no one knows because there is no protection…~BUT you have all the rights to do exactly what you want???? I would go with London and all its CCTV!
SMH
Guys like that...

Guest The Member

sheeeeep peopletaste like sheep, talk like peoplesheeeeep people

So are saying that you would like this country not to have any control over the population?So you would feel safe with your mum walking to the shops if there was no protection?CCTV stops terrorist bombs happening 100 times per year like in those African and middle east countries!CCTV keeps my money in the bank safe… What rights do we not have???What can you not do then…give me 3 things or even 1 good one???I work in a job I want….i can go on holiday 10 times a year…I can play football….I can go for a run…everything I want to do I can do!

CCTV don't prevent crimesIt just gives the police something to investigate AFTER the crime has been commitedyou can never stop people from commiting crimes

Guest RBG

Dem ones...Dey need to be asking themselves why every time a major event happens i.e. a bombing or an innocent shooting the cctv doesn't work?

BwoySome ppl are happy & content in their lives & have no problems towards the powers that be. Leave them to it.