Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XcalibA

Arsenal membership

14 posts in this topic

Just wondering out of all the fans on here who has a membership card and wat level are u?also wondering if any of the red members have been promoted to the silver level yet or if anyone knows of this?good day

I got a red card, but my boy & his dad have got 4 silver cards. So if need be and possible, I'll use one of his.

lucky c*nt how they get 4 silvers tho?

how much is silver?
as i understand it u have 2 have been a red member before u get promoted to silver

Yup red member, I go when I get a chance. Which now for me is not as much as I'd like why? Well we have so many red members now it's becoming more and more difficult to get to games.

Basically if you wasnt a year to year member during the Highbury days which is how most fans are silver, then you got a long wait...

Basically if you wasnt a year to year member during the Highbury days which is how most fans are silver, then you got a long wait...
Very long, just like this.Season Ticket Waiting List 01/06/2054 blink.gif

Red/Shared Silver

red. but thing is i had a membership back when i was a youth like 10-12 had some sort of membership the junior 1 if id carried that on and got membership each year i would be high up the ladder now. pissed thanks mum