Chelsea On Sunday

Buc Nasty

Grand Slam Sunday, sure is.Is all set for us to beat Chelsea? Last team to do it at the bridge, first team since?Their record against the top team under Grant aint that impressive but so is our our form of late. As Gallas said, it's easy to pick yourselves up for the massive games (Milan) yet the simple ones (brum,villa,wigan,boro) that's when we think we can walk it.Seriously we practically threw away 8pts in the last month, which would've had us on 75 with only about 15-20pts left from a remaining 8 games (24pts) to maybe have a hand and a couple fingers on the trophy.Tomorrow could see if we get a reprieve, but i'm not banking on Bolton doing us any favours. Lets assume Man u are top by 3pts come sunday. Hopefully pool will nick a point or maybe 3 considering their form latelt, but that will all be for nothing if we dont' get a win at the Bridge which leads me to believe that Chelsea is the biggest game of our season so far before we go to Old Trafford.AlmuniaSagna-Toure-Gallas-ClichyEboue/Walcott-Fabregas -Flamini-HlebAde-RvpProbably the strongest team we can field, We Definately need those three points.Let's face it, the league is the one we all want. f*ck*ng have to do it.

Chelsea are on a nice league run but tend to slip up in these big matches.We are due a win in the league and this would be the perfect game to do it. Not just get rid of Chelsea's undefeated league home record, but to give ourselves a real kicking and motivation for the coming weeks.Midfield in this game will be key. Fabregas and Flamini did fine there last year and early this season hopefully we see more. Oh Hleb needs to produce in this one.

Simply...6 points in the next 2 games, Arsenal win the league.
laugh.gif:D But still i think it will hard for u to win on Sunday...Aint won the last for 4league games and now you have the face the prems most form team(?) who have not lost at home for years now...Wouldnt mind a draw, seeing as i expect Totty to get a result against Chlesea...The title already is ours to lose....Sooner of later we are going to go out and destroy a team...Hopefully that will start with Bolton...

Guest haze-e
Chelsea's unbeaten run at home has to come to a end soonI honestly believe us or Man U will do it this seasonwe normally show up for the big games and are allowed to play espesically with the onus on Chelsea to attack, im confident we can get the result to put us back on track
Lol @ Your sig. I like it.On topic though. Im really hoping Chelsea hurt you but i cant see it. Arse are a very determined team and just the thought of knowing they could go from 1st to 3rd in the space of 8days will probably spur them on.Best i can hope for is a draw but would love it if Chelsea win.

Guest Eduardo

Depends though cos certain times he looks like the only person that's likely to score...Well now with van Persie back, it should lighten Ade's load and let him get back to form.

Im hoping walcott plays every game from nowhe could be the player to lead us to silverware cos unlike evryone else he looks sharp.
My thoughts exactly
he actually looks bothered its just players like ade needs a rest and hopefully no midweek game should do it and hleb is missing rosicky imowe should be able to do it cos grant gonna field a boog team plus we've got a point to prove

Guest Mickey Kane

I'm very pleased by Chelsea's defensive display against Tottenham.Plus, that Stamford Bridge record is begging to be ended this Sunday...And like I said after Avram Grant's 1st game in charge of Chelsea_____________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chelsea in crunch games against big opponents.I'm very optimistic about this

Arsène Wenger has no new injury concerns ahead of the massive weekend clash at Chelsea.Speaking exclusively to Arsenal TV Online on Thursday, the Frenchman confirmed he would be able to name an unchanged squad. The only absentees are Abou Diaby (calf), Tomas Rosicky (hamstring) and Eduardo (broken leg/dislocated ankle). All three missed the 1-1 draw with Middlesbrough last Saturday."At the moment nobody is back," said Wenger. " No, there are no additional injuries to last week."But Abou Diaby has still not joined the group. He is still in special training. And it is very difficult to say with Tomas at the moment."

We can win.All this talk about "2 years unbeaten at the bridge" Dead that. Mourinho gave them that record not Grant. They can leak goals and we will 100% score no doubt.But Toure/Gallas/Senderos have to be big boys coming up against Drog. They got to be sharp for no less than 90 minutes.Oh and Sagna/Clichy need to nulify j.Cole as much as possible.