Sign in to follow this  
Dopa

Studying in libraries

last yr i found this nice cool spot on the 1st floor of the libraryhadn't been upstairs before thatif i revise in the library i have to find somewhere thats not bait, cos people like to stand up and hold conversation

When I did go uni it was a library morning and day thing.Then home at night till late going over my notes.

for my final exams in uni,i spent a month in my local library, right at the back where the grandads read the papers, just find an empty table and gather the books i need...was peaceful and quietwud go everyday from 10am till 5-6pmcud not revise at home...too much distractionsall paid off

If I need books, I will go library. However, I need noise or music os if ther's neither, I have to go home and make notes.I'm in the library right now, but I'm going to soldier it here because I need books and don't want to make my bag heavy carrying it back home. Looks kinda dead. Hoping some people will come so I can kick some joke. I need a new a handsfree kit.During easter I will check out Swiss Cottage library thought o help me with an assignment for 14th April. Also during summer, I will probably head to the library to get ideas and some notes for my dissertation.

yeh i do a lot of work in the library, written a lot of my assigments there. dont do anything at home i get too distracted.

DONT take any people with u who distract u, and once people clock where u are MOVE, otherwise u aint gonna revise.

Guest Tronics

Uni library if i can make it or my local which is pretty desolate anyways.Morning revision i can do @ home as it's pretty quiet during those times.

If I need books, I will go library. However, I need noise or music os if ther's neither, I have to go home and make notes.I'm in the library right now, but I'm going to soldier it here because I need books and don't want to make my bag heavy carrying it back home. Looks kinda dead. Hoping some people will come so I can kick some joke. I need a new a handsfree kit.During easter I will check out Swiss Cottage library thought o help me with an assignment for 14th April. Also during summer, I will probably head to the library to get ideas and some notes for my dissertation.
I've been there numerous times nothing special and the books don't even vary. mellow.gif Well thats for what I needed for my particular subjects.

my uni library is alright...but usually wherever there are computers there are people talking and making noise...but i just take my laptop up to the the second floor where there are no computers and it's really quiet.but i prefer to study at home...sounds weird but i study best in my bed with the covers pulled over my head and my laptop on my lap.best way i can block out all distractions.i've written a lot of essays this way!!!

On a school day I'll study in the 6th form area for as long as necessary after last lesson, other times I work at home but to be honest that's not really working for me, so......Edmonton Green Library is me for the next few months.

I've been there numerous times nothing special and the books don't even vary. mellow.gif Well thats for what I needed for my particular subjects.
Only library that I know of local to me. Not even bothering with teh British Library. Place comes like a prison just to read books. It's long. Will try Edmonton Green library.