Studying in libraries

Dopa

for my final exams in uni,i spent a month in my local library, right at the back where the grandads read the papers, just find an empty table and gather the books i need...was peaceful and quietwud go everyday from 10am till 5-6pmcud not revise at home...too much distractionsall paid off

If I need books, I will go library. However, I need noise or music os if ther's neither, I have to go home and make notes.I'm in the library right now, but I'm going to soldier it here because I need books and don't want to make my bag heavy carrying it back home. Looks kinda dead. Hoping some people will come so I can kick some joke. I need a new a handsfree kit.During easter I will check out Swiss Cottage library thought o help me with an assignment for 14th April. Also during summer, I will probably head to the library to get ideas and some notes for my dissertation.

If I need books, I will go library. However, I need noise or music os if ther's neither, I have to go home and make notes.I'm in the library right now, but I'm going to soldier it here because I need books and don't want to make my bag heavy carrying it back home. Looks kinda dead. Hoping some people will come so I can kick some joke. I need a new a handsfree kit.During easter I will check out Swiss Cottage library thought o help me with an assignment for 14th April. Also during summer, I will probably head to the library to get ideas and some notes for my dissertation.
I've been there numerous times nothing special and the books don't even vary. mellow.gif Well thats for what I needed for my particular subjects.

my uni library is alright...but usually wherever there are computers there are people talking and making noise...but i just take my laptop up to the the second floor where there are no computers and it's really quiet.but i prefer to study at home...sounds weird but i study best in my bed with the covers pulled over my head and my laptop on my lap.best way i can block out all distractions.i've written a lot of essays this way!!!

I've been there numerous times nothing special and the books don't even vary. mellow.gif Well thats for what I needed for my particular subjects.
Only library that I know of local to me. Not even bothering with teh British Library. Place comes like a prison just to read books. It's long. Will try Edmonton Green library.