How does cannibis compare to other drugs?

local

henningfieldbenowitz_sm2.gifmy mums pissin me offyes.....i don't have a job, i'm failing my a levels (atm.....dun kno the procrastination), and i scav money from anywhere possible to fund my addictionsbut thats jus meit ent nothin 2 do with all the bud i smoke......or atleast not ALL to do with the budswear shes had bout 3 cups of coffee since she got home.......i ent blazed no fackin spliffs yeti feel 2 make some powerpoint presentation and school my whole family on how ignorant they r

Guest The Member
THERE IS NTHIN INHERENTLY WRONG WITH WEEEDBUT THE FACT U R BROKE AND FLOPPING YOUR EDUCATION AND CANT SEE THAT WEEED IS PLAYING A PART IN YOUR DEMISE MAKES U JUST ANOTHER STATISTICSMH
co-sign - the caps

THERE IS NTHIN INHERENTLY WRONG WITH WEEEDBUT THE FACT U R BROKE AND FLOPPING YOUR EDUCATION AND CANT SEE THAT WEEED IS PLAYING A PART IN YOUR DEMISE MAKES U JUST ANOTHER STATISTICSMH
co-sign - the caps
there are no benefits from smoking weed so why would someone spend money on something that's harmfulit's just nonsense

lol at weed heads.i blazed during high school, and witnessed how weed has f*cked up man seriously from when they were blazing since year 8...anyone who says it doesnt f*ck you up is chatting pure sh*t... creates some next personalitys...from when you were making posts in the uni topic, saying one of your factors of going to uni will be how easy it is to get green then its f*ck*ng you up nicely aswell.

na its not even thati can see how weed has affected me negatively and how it has and is affecting every1 around mewot i said in my 1st post was more to get my point acrossi am a naturally lazy personbut i know i'd be in a much much better position if i hadn't blazed most days since yr 9i jus tryed showin my mum the chart.......weren't havin none of itstarted sayin how it makes u crazybare frustrating

co-sign - the caps
there are no benefits from smoking weed so why would someone spend money on something that's harmfulit's just nonsense
lol @ weed being harmfullost

from when you were making posts in the uni topic, saying one of your factors of going to uni will be how easy it is to get green then its f*ck*ng you up nicely aswell.
ur memory>>>>>>>minebut how does that mean its f*cked me up?its like askin how much gash is there really............the more accessible weed is, the more chance of me enjoyin myself.......i saw a few stoned geezas at the open days i been to dont get it twisted thinkin im some zombie its not thati got better grades than most geezas who didnt blaze

co-sign - the caps
define benefitsu wouldnt describe enhanced senses as a benefit?wots the benefit of alcohol? fags? tatoos? this forum? i could go on.....i beg u man dont come with the ignorance cos ur gona turn me into a shaolin sinz out ere

that charts bullshit anyway, bias from the title...i have nothing against weed, ill still blaze now and again...but to say regular blazers arnt getting f*cked up in thier headtop.... boy....

co-sign - the caps
define benefitsu wouldnt describe enhanced senses as a benefit?wots the benefit of alcohol? fags? tatoos? this forum? i could go on.....i beg u man dont come with the ignorance cos ur gona turn me into a shaolin sinz out ere
course theres benefits...seeing a man drop 4 packets of microchips in a row on the journey from the freezer to the microwave, with out him having a clue >>>>> _____________ any defjam comedy ect ect

but to say regular blazers arnt getting f*cked up in thier headtop.... boy....
thats because they abuse it...tupac smoked weed at how good the music was he made..same as the beatles...grime mcs...hiphop mcs...sum asian fightersetc etci could go on but you probably get the message...

lol @ 94.
when the report was made is irrelevant.....my mum jus tried tellin me that wot she hears bout bud in the media n wot not couldn't be propaganda because we aren't livin in nazi germanylol
14 years is a huge time in medical science, of course it matters.

lol at weed heads.i blazed during high school, and witnessed how weed has f*cked up man seriously from when they were blazing since year 8...anyone who says it doesnt f*ck you up is chatting pure sh*t... creates some next personalitys...from when you were making posts in the uni topic, saying one of your factors of going to uni will be how easy it is to get green then its f*ck*ng you up nicely aswell.
:D :D unsure.gif:D

i doubt i was sayin it would be one of my factorsi would hav been merely enquiring on how easy it would be 2 find some in some random city i've neva been in beforei dont see the difference in me askin that.........and someone askin wot type of music they play at clubs, the amount of black ppl there or whether there's a swimming pool available

but to say regular blazers arnt getting f*cked up in thier headtop.... boy....
thats because they abuse it...tupac smoked weed at how good the music was he made..same as the beatles...grime mcs...hiphop mcs...sum asian fightersetc etci could go on but you probably get the message...
LOL 2PAC WAS NOT A ROLE MODEL FOR ANY1 MINUS EAST LONDONS BENGALI COMMUNITYBEATLES WERE SWAGHOW CAN U EVEN DEFEND SMOKING WEEEED... FROM WHEN IVE SEEN INTELLIGENT PEOPLE TURN INTO GIBBERING MESSES WITH NO CONCENTRATION I CALL IT THE DEVILS DRUG... IF U WANT 2 PERFORM ACADEMICALLY WEEED IS NOT THE 1
So your one of dem guys hu fink 2pac was any normal musician...IMO academic is not the 1...Of course i can defend smoking weed..Because i do it in moderation...More tym im strong minded enuf to say no....To much off anyfing is bad for u...But to much alcahol, blems, herion, crack is much much much worse then to much weed...