How does cannibis compare to other drugs?

local

lol at weed heads.i blazed during high school, and witnessed how weed has f*cked up man seriously from when they were blazing since year 8...anyone who says it doesnt f*ck you up is chatting pure sh*t... creates some next personalitys...from when you were making posts in the uni topic, saying one of your factors of going to uni will be how easy it is to get green then its f*ck*ng you up nicely aswell.
ye ive seen it change certain people overtime...but i know people who have smoked longer n harder than those people who are "f*ckin up" and still been ok, slight lazyness but not much change to personality...i think its different for everyone, its more harmful to some than others. some study showed der is a genetic reason that causes people to react so bad to too much weed and become skitz, its like 25% of the population have this gene...so puts it into perspective how chances are its not so bad YET should be approached wid a bit of caution.GENERALLY any drug u take, legal or illegal, will have negative effects on you, some more so than others. And weed isnt even on the top half of the drugs that will have massive negative effects on you.

too much of anything can be harmful
everyting in moderation is the key..but most humans are unable to achieve that..mind over matter...
*spuds*thats what im playin at now...i smoke like once a week or sumin nw, before even less so.i cut down bare from bunnin everyday...thing is i PREFER it in moderation, u dnt get bored of the buzz, u get more charged of less weed, and it becomes fun again instead of routine.i dont agree with some of your opinions, but at least your mind is in the right place bout the subject. keeping it occasional is only gonna benefit YOUR health, so its all gd, and as long as you can enjoy the herb now and then its all gd. laugh.gif

but to say regular blazers arnt getting f*cked up in thier headtop.... boy....
thats because they abuse it...tupac smoked weed at how good the music was he made..same as the beatles...grime mcs...hiphop mcs...sum asian fightersetc etci could go on but you probably get the message...
LOL 2PAC WAS NOT A ROLE MODEL FOR ANY1 MINUS EAST LONDONS BENGALI COMMUNITYBEATLES WERE SWAGHOW CAN U EVEN DEFEND SMOKING WEEEED... FROM WHEN IVE SEEN INTELLIGENT PEOPLE TURN INTO GIBBERING MESSES WITH NO CONCENTRATION I CALL IT THE DEVILS DRUG... IF U WANT 2 PERFORM ACADEMICALLY WEEED IS NOT THE 1
from time u say this i cant take anything else u jus sed seriously.come on, they mite not appeal to u musically, but the "biggest band in history" could never be called swag.most popular group in music ever, and overly rich.

Guest djbmc

it affects different ppl in different ways. When i smoked heavily i would become de-motivated and lazy whereas my mate would smoke a spliff and get all restless and wanna re-arrange his room or sum crazy sh*t! Since i've given up i worry less about certain things i'm more active and my fitness has increased dramatically, there's no way smoking everyday will not affect ur overall fitness levels.

but to say regular blazers arnt getting f*cked up in thier headtop.... boy....
thats because they abuse it...tupac smoked weed at how good the music was he made..same as the beatles...grime mcs...hiphop mcs...sum asian fightersetc etci could go on but you probably get the message...
LOL 2PAC WAS NOT A ROLE MODEL FOR ANY1 MINUS EAST LONDONS BENGALI COMMUNITYBEATLES WERE SWAGHOW CAN U EVEN DEFEND SMOKING WEEEED... FROM WHEN IVE SEEN INTELLIGENT PEOPLE TURN INTO GIBBERING MESSES WITH NO CONCENTRATION I CALL IT THE DEVILS DRUG... IF U WANT 2 PERFORM ACADEMICALLY WEEED IS NOT THE 1
Weed was the sole reason i was able to stay fixated to my desk during my A Levels and Uni to complete the horrendous hoards of Sociology essays required of me.Weed aids concentration not the opposite.Do a car journey with a zoot and then without and you'll find you concentrate and pay attention a lot more than when sober where your more reckless and casual with it.

this whole weed for concentration subject is subjective, the people who say it dnt help u academically are probably referring to when your monged and bein lazy or sumin...those who concentrate are probably thinkin bout wen der jus buzzin n kool.all i kno is i wrote an essay for college once wen i had a free yard, and we was passin the spliffs round the table, and id be toking and writing my essay same time...i got a B in it, so i was over happs lol.was sum funny sh*t doe, everyone else was jus cotching n kickin back and im jus casually doin my essay on the side while im jammin. laugh.gif

this whole weed for concentration subject is subjective, the people who say it dnt help u academically are probably referring to when your monged and bein lazy or sumin...those who concentrate are probably thinkin bout wen der jus buzzin n kool.all i kno is i wrote an essay for college once wen i had a free yard, and we was passin the spliffs round the table, and id be toking and writing my essay same time...i got a B in it, so i was over happs lol.was sum funny sh*t doe, everyone else was jus cotching n kickin back and im jus casually doin my essay on the side while im jammin. laugh.gif
LOL one of my girls is sick when it comes to sh*t like dat... this girl in her 1st year of uni... choonged out wile writing essays... flippin got A's the bitch

I see where Afgoon is coming fromA lot (a LOT) of self-delusional weedheads will justify their 24/7 blazing with sh*t like "it aids creativity", "it's natural", "it's less harmful than X, Y & Z", etc, even while watching their grades tumble and their social life dissolveTrue it's not some vicious poison which it's sometimes painted to be. But if you ain't checking yourself, you can get lazy & unfocused, and be content with sitting around just being high. And from when you know in your better judgment that your academic work would probably improve if you cut down weed, but STILL don't do it, then you're just another irresponsible stoner wasting their potential...

LOL one of my girls is sick when it comes to sh*t like dat... this girl in her 1st year of uni... choonged out wile writing essays... flippin got A's the bitch
swear they need to make a special title for people like us who can do these kind of things lolol...its like a super power, sum sub-human sh*t. :Du no wot i did tho, i wrote sum sick answers and points in the essay, well structured, etc...but i did sum dopey thing, forgot to argue the other side n put in a conclusion to one question, jus skipped to the nex one LOL....half way thru second question i realised...."sh*t".....drew for the scissors, cut the paper where question 2 started, finished BOTH questions of on the reverse of either piece, got a B lol. hows that for weed induced creativity! (to make up for my simple mistake lol)the msg i got from the teacher was sumin like....."nice essay but nex time dont give it in pieces"...lmfao.bet she must of wondered, wat the f*ck happened there.

I see where Afgoon is coming fromA lot (a LOT) of self-delusional weedheads will justify their 24/7 blazing with sh*t like "it aids creativity", "it's natural", "it's less harmful than X, Y & Z", etc, even while watching their grades tumble and their social life dissolveTrue it's not some vicious poison which it's sometimes painted to be. But if you ain't checking yourself, you can get lazy & unfocused, and be content with sitting around just being high. And from when you know in your better judgment that your academic work would probably improve if you cut down weed, but STILL don't do it, then you're just another irresponsible stoner wasting their potential...
real talk.