ne 1 else been taking advantage of the hd dvd player

The Somalian

you all should know hd dvd has lost to blu rayI have both players so i have not really lostbut ne how me and my brother have been murking this for the past monthdid you know you can buy a hd dvd player for a very cheap price the 360 one was going for £20 last weekand all the hd dvd's you can buy for £5 from selected shops that includes new releasescheck ukhot dealsits jokes because the hd dvd's are cheaperr than a standard dvdi thought I would share this

Guest Smell Of Death

ARE YOU DUMB?for £56 u cant really go wrongtheres loads of films u can get n they'll still b released till a lil after summer n sh*tn theres HD DVD-R and HD DVD-RW, Toshiba will continue makin themnot forgetting 3x DVD

3x DVDThe HD DVD format also applies to current red laser DVDs; this type of disc is called "3x DVD", as it is capable of three times the bandwidth of regular DVD-Video.3x DVDs are physically identical to normal DVDs. Although 3x DVDs provide the same high definition content, their playback time is less. For example, an 8.5 GB DVD can hold about 85 minutes of 1080p video encoded with VC-1 or AVC at an average bitrate of 13 Mbit/s, suitable for short subjects (training films, home movies, very short feature films), but unsuitable for most feature film-length content.It is technically possible for consumers to create HD DVD compatible discs using low cost DVD-R or DVD+R media. At least one such guide exists. The 3x DVD is comparable to Blu-ray's BD9.
and HD REC
HD RECHD Rec is an extension of the HD DVD format for storing HD content on regular red laser DVDs using H.264/MPEG-4 AVC compression. It was approved by the DVD Forum on September 12, 2007 It is comparable to Blu-ray's AVCREC.
dunn kno im onto that