Sign in to follow this  
I.B.Blackman

Paterntal Choice

What music are your parent packing.My dad has this music game on LOCK.I've just listened to his Phil Collins greatest hits. 10/10.Hes got:

• Toni Braxton's 1st albumGabrielle's 1stJacko DangerousBob Marley LegendBare fire

my dad is a reggae/bashment junkiemy mums music choice is very varied she listens to anything from gregory isaacs to carpenters

Guest Mickey Kane

Bare African Goespel sh*t...Used to have a lil' R'n'B/Hip-Hop sh*t when I was younger.True say, my parents put me on the New Jack game...

I've just listened to his Phil Collins greatest hits. 10/10.
*Spuds* They're on everything except Grime.

My mums into ur reggae/bashment...always blastin it in the kitchen when it comes on them pirate stations.Dads into a bit of Garage, couple funky hits aswell but not all of them. And a couple of old soulful tunes too.

revival and roots reggaebit of classic soulshe had jamiroquais(sp) first album

Guest haze-e

ReggaeBashmentSoul/R & BMy mum likes that Duffy chick aswell. And L Lewis. Shes quite vaired.In fact shes bang on Benga/Coki - Night. Blasts it from the car Lool.My dad on the other hand... He hates Murk Dem Murk Dem music AKA Grime Lool.

mum and dad are on the revival, reggae, soul and RnBeven tho they do like a few new acts that are starting to come thro, especially in the UK RnB scene

ReggaeBashmentSoul/R & BMy mum likes that Duffy chick aswell. And L Lewis. Shes quite vaired.In fact shes bang on Benga/Coki - Night. Blasts it from the car Lool.My dad on the other hand... He hates Murk Dem Murk Dem music AKA Grime Lool.
LOLmy mum calls bashment, hiphop, grime, garage - boof boof music

My dadVarious arabic music, Micheal Jackson, Bob Marley, cant really remember what else but i remmeber i used to go thru his recordsMy mum was into pop/band music like abba and stuff i think, these days shes into corrine bailey ray and a bit of jameroquie (spelling lol) coz i borrrowed her mp3 player the other week

rod stewertUB40 Annie lennoxFlweetwood MacT-REXBarry WhiteThe DriftersBee Geesmy mother does not like any music from 1990 onwards, shes living in some time machine