movements

Guest Got Dat Cronik

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Depends how guys over 21 go about it. None of that "oi, come ere one sec, let man talk to you". nah.A good, appropriate and mature way to move to a woman is acceptable at any age, anywhere.
neva datits more lik"yeah come here init, wat u sayin"she looks at you thinkin wot does he meanyou say "turn arouund and lift up ur jaket init"she does it bang bang sexage is on tonight gangLOLclok i was jokin initim jus upset today kah i got air from dis bitchbut she was proper looking at me in a way dat she wanted me to talk to herbut she didnt say no she jus said shel see me aboutso nex time i c her should i make moves or leave it?

Depends how guys over 21 go about it. None of that "oi, come ere one sec, let man talk to you". nah.A good, appropriate and mature way to move to a woman is acceptable at any age, anywhere.
neva datits more lik"yeah come here init, wat u sayin"she looks at you thinkin wot does he meanyou say "turn arouund and lift up ur jaket init"she does it bang bang sexage is on tonight gangLOLclok i was jokin initim jus upset today kah i got air from dis bitchbut she was proper looking at me in a way dat she wanted me to talk to herbut she didnt say no she jus said shel see me aboutso nex time i c her should i make moves or leave it?
How old r u fam?Please don't say ur older than 15

Guest Got Dat Cronik
How old r u fam?Please don't say ur older than 15
lol im 18 nigga