this game

Grafter

Guest djbmc

i'm not even gonna bother downloading, i know for a fact i'll end up playing this all the time. i've only just finished onimusha 3 and COD still calls me every now and again - i don't need another distraction

who remembers that game that was similar to this and all vip2 mandem signed up to chirps girls laugh.gifthat game was jokes
Only 1 i remember that pure vip2 ppl went on to was that ghost ting .. where you could fly in space and punch other ppl , was jokes thinkin about it.

Guest haze-e
who remembers that game that was similar to this and all vip2 mandem signed up to chirps girls laugh.gifthat game was jokes
Only 1 i remember that pure vip2 ppl went on to was that ghost ting .. where you could fly in space and punch other ppl , was jokes thinkin about it.
Dont forget that drugs one. Name escapes me...

Guest Medic
I remember that, brolly should know i think it was him to posted the link here.

I remember that, brolly should know i think it was him to posted the link here.
Yeah, probably was .. i remember bare people impersonating each other and fighting, caught some joke off it still.