Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grafter

this game

22 posts in this topic

Virtual villagershas anyone played?

http://dl.phazeddl.com/1102368/Virtual_Villagers_2/RENSLT

http://www.virtualvillagers.com/virtual_villagers_preview_col12.jpgdownload here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NC5HQ7AG

who remembers that game that was similar to this and all vip2 mandem signed up to chirps girls laugh.gifthat game was jokes

i'm not even gonna bother downloading, i know for a fact i'll end up playing this all the time. i've only just finished onimusha 3 and COD still calls me every now and again - i don't need another distraction

who remembers that game that was similar to this and all vip2 mandem signed up to chirps girls laugh.gifthat game was jokes
Only 1 i remember that pure vip2 ppl went on to was that ghost ting .. where you could fly in space and punch other ppl , was jokes thinkin about it.

Only 1 i remember that pure vip2 ppl went on to was that ghost ting .. where you could fly in space and punch other ppl , was jokes thinkin about it.
Dont forget that drugs one. Name escapes me...

i was a merkers at monopoly alie rootsand i chirpsed couple chicks from there lolgood times

I remember that, brolly should know i think it was him to posted the link here.

I remember that, brolly should know i think it was him to posted the link here.
Yeah, probably was .. i remember bare people impersonating each other and fighting, caught some joke off it still.

Lol remember this.Had Donkeys on it aswell or suttin.

you lot should download this still

I did but it is bare slow to do anything, played for 30 minutes then didn't have nothing to do after sad.gif

I did but it is bare slow to do anything, played for 30 minutes then didn't have nothing to do after sad.gif
put it on double speedits a progressive thing tho innitminimize the screen and have it on in the background

ok, it was taking ages to build the damn hut

yh man, that takes timeu need to get them workin together

I played virtual village 1 demo
i played thatthen i found this one