Leytonstone, Leyton and Stratford Stations...

Guest Smell Of Death

Guest Smell Of Death

anyone know any good "black" barbers near any these stations?i need to go somewhere tomorow but need a shape up before hand.safe-ocould u direct me too

Get of at stratford train station get the 25/86 bus to forest gate get off at princess alice (you'll see bare drunkards - no matter the time of day). Big Joes barbersIt's 'supposed' to be the best in the ends of summin like that.Thats my 2 pence.

Guest Mr. Estacado
Get of at stratford train station get the 25/86 bus to forest gate get off at princess alice (you'll see bare drunkards - no matter the time of day). Big Joes barbersIt's 'supposed' to be the best in the ends of summin like that.Thats my 2 pence.
BANG BANG BIG JOES GREAZE HAIRCUTS FRESHEST SHAPE UP ROUND TOWN GANG

Leyton station - when you come out the station take left and keep walking down the road. You'll see CHARLIE'S barber.
Not even being rude but that place looks a wreck.Bareeeeeee trainers jus left in the rear of the shop window and ting.But haircuts are obv have nothing to do with it.

Guest Smell Of Death
anyone know any good "black" barbers near any these stations?i need to go somewhere tomorow but need a shape up before hand.safe-ocould u direct me too
I always thought you was White, so I guess thats why the Black is in inverted comma's
ha

Guest Smell Of Death
Leyton station - when you come out the station take left and keep walking down the road. You'll see CHARLIE'S barber.
u see at the station, come out the ticket machine thingiesdo u turn left or right through the tunnels?

weirdest thing is ive been to every single one of the barbers listed.LOL at Charlies barbers with trainers .. so trueAnother Level is big but bait Garveys will do your trim nice but you may have to wait for timeBig Joes. , Joe is my uncle , used to trim there when i was younger and lived in Gatebut stopped once i moved out

u see at the station, come out the ticket machine thingiesdo u turn left or right through the tunnels?
I'm definately sure your talking about Leytonstone station with the tunnels. I'm on about the Leyton train station one.

Guest Smell Of Death
I'm definately sure your talking about Leytonstone station with the tunnels. I'm on about the Leyton train station one.
i knew that

dont go charlieshe thinks hes big cos he buys reebok t shirts and keeps the tag on to showand hes about 35and he sells every single fake rebore prada air max trainer ever madend they give sh*t service

Garveys is the best barbers in the bits in my opinion. But then again I aint had a trim for donkeys years so it might have changed now.

Them bus stops there. Hang tight Columbo, Junior and the gang. 24/7 pure entertainment

Guest Mr. Estacado
Garveys is the best barbers in the bits in my opinion. But then again I aint had a trim for donkeys years so it might have changed now.
Them bus stops there. Hang tight Columbo, Junior and the gang. 24/7 pure entertainment
lol this guy knows *spuds*columbo is more of stratford resident these days tho.
Barbers for the real gees on greengateany1 no bout datDONT GO THERENEVA LET AN AFF GIV U A SHAPE UP
ediat

lol this guy knows *spuds*columbo is more of stratford resident these days tho.
Barbers for the real gees on greengateany1 no bout datDONT GO THERENEVA LET AN AFF GIV U A SHAPE UP
ediat
Yeah I always see him up there now. Mostly up maryland more time outside that phonebox next to the pub opposite morrisons. One time he was outside morrisons doing trolleys like he worked there, all tryna give people directions n sh*t haha.

dont go charlieshe thinks hes big cos he buys reebok t shirts and keeps the tag on to showand hes about 35and he sells every single fake rebore prada air max trainer ever madend they give sh*t service
lmao i ain't even gonna lie man stopped going there. but its the closest one next to the station init.now that I got a whip Big joes always is me.